Kidnapped Again

Jay's POV

Today we are at the district doing paperwork when there when a call came in about a active shooter at the Navy Pier.  So the team and I got geared up and went to the Navy Pier but when we got their there was no shooter then a call came in over the radio saying that there was a break in at the district. We all looked at each other and booked it to our vehicles.

Author's Note

I am going to have a conversation between  Antonio and Jay

Jay

 Antonio 

It was a prank call to get us all out of the district. 

I was thinking the same thing but what would the person want with the district. 

Oh crap

What

Do you remember when we save Sebastian his parents said they will come for us. 

Yes I remember that. Oh Crap. 

 I am calling dad ( Hank)

Jay 

Hank

Voight 

Dad   

Yes, Jay 

Do you remember when we save Sebastian his parents said they will come for us. 

Do you think it is Sebastian's parents?

Yes

We are 2 minute from the district.  I will tell the team over the radio.

Ok. I am just worried about the Sebastian and Alexis. Since Diesel at home because he has to stay off of his foot for today because he hurt it on Friday.

 Author's Note I added a new detective to the team. His name is Morgan Robert and he is paired up with Jackson and Blake til they could get a new detective.

 Hank and Alvin = H and Al 

Jay and Antonio =  J and An

Adam and Gracelyn = Ad and Gn

Kevin and Greyson= K and Gy

Jackson, Blake, and Morgan = J, B, and M

Ok team, Do you all remember when we save Sebastian his parents said they will come for us. 

J and An. Yes

Ad and Gn. Yes, why

K and Gy. Yes, why

J,B, and M Yes, why

Because Jay, Antonio, Alvin and I think they called in a prank call to break into the district to do something to Sebastian and Alexis. I am letting Jay and Antonio take the lead.

J and An. Once we get there we are going in quite. 

H and Al. Okay

Ad and Gn. Okay.

K and Gy. Okay.

J, B, and, M Okay.

Once we got to the district we ran up the step to see Trudy hold some gauze to Sebastian's head. Antonio ask what happen while Adam called for a ambulance. Sebastian said his parents came and took Alexis after hitting him in the back of the head with a crowbar. Once the ambulance got here Greyson went with Sebastian while the rest of us were watching the cameras to see what way, what kind of vehicle and if we got a license plate number. Sebastian's parents used to get away. It's been about thirty minutes and we hear footstep coming up the step. Sebastian and Greyson are back I asked Sebastian if he is okay and he said yes he told us he only needed eight stitches and he doesn't have a concussion. We were all surprised it took eight stitches. It was about two minutes later Morgan found the vehicle and got a clean photo of the license plate.  We put a amber alert out. This is what we put on the amber alert.