Adopting Sebastian

Alexis's POV

This week is fall break for Trey so I am at the district with daddy. Trey is here too. I got a text for Sebastian it was saying that his mom and dad was abusing him. So I went up to daddy and show  him the text. He went and told Grandpa (Hank). 

Jay's POV

When Alexis shows me the text that Sebastian sent her. I got up and went to tell dad. After I told him he told the unit to gear up and Adam tracked Sebastian's phone . We went to his house and Alexis stayed with Kevin by the car. Once we got to the door I hold kicked down the door and we saw Sebastian getting abused by his mom and dad. Adam and Gracelyn tackled the parents to the ground. Then I called Alexis in and she went to hug Sebastian and she asked Antonio and I to adopted him because she wanted a big brother. Of course we said yes. Alexis does not know that we are moving into a bigger house that is closer to the district and the school. 

Sebastian's POV

I am in my room reading a book when my parents and started hitting me. I made up an excuse that I had to use the bathroom. So I went in the bathroom and got my phone out and text Alexis to tell her dad that my parents are abusing me. I flushed the toilet to make it look like I used the bathroom then I went to the living room. I sat on the couch and my parents came and started to hit me. That's when the door gets kicked down and Jay and his team came in and Adam and Gracelyn tackle my parents to the ground. Then Jay called Alexis to come in and she came up to me and hug me. I picked her up and Jay, Antonio and I walked out of the house while Diesel stayed by my side. I got in the back of Jay's truck and buckle up Alexis. Then Antonio and Jay nodded to each other then. Jay asked me if they could be my parents of course I said Alexis because they said it was Alexis's idea. Once we got to the district Jay said he would get Alexis. Once we got out of the car Jay told me that he and Antonio brought a house and they were moving today. So firehouse 51 was packing up our house and moving everything to the new house. They also them me that it is a surprise to Alexis.

Antonio's POV

It was time to go home and we are telling Alexis that we got a new. She was so happy that she cried happy tears. We asked Sebastian if he wanted to share a room with Alexis and he said yes.