Jay leaves for deployment

Antonio's POV 

Alexis has being going to school with Trey and the basketball team and she is loving it. But today she is not with them because Jay gets deploy today. I know its going to be hard for us

Jay's POV

Today is when I leave for Afghanistan. We are on our way to the airport right now. I am in my navy uniform and my other accessories in my navy duffle bag  and backpack. We are pulling up to the airport right now as I speak. I forgot to mention my dad is with us. We all get out while I grab my stuff out of the back of the truck. Dad get Alexis out of her carseat and Diesel jumps out of the truck. The airport going to let Antonio, Alexis, Dad, and Diesel through security and let them go to my gate to have the last moments with for nine months. I am sad that I am leaving them but also happy that I get to service and protect for the United States and service for the Navy.  We made it through security okay and now we ae at my gate. My plane is about board.

 My plane is about board

Antonio's POV

When Jay hug and kissed me the hug Hank. I new the hard part was coming. Jay pick Alexis up and hug her and kissed her head. Then explain to her that he has to leave and she broke down. She said no daddy don't leave.  Please don't leave. I don't want you to leave. She was crying and Jay had to board the plane so he gave her to me and bent down and hug Diesel and told him to keep us save. Diesel gave Jay a doggie kiss and Jay went to board the plane. We went back to the truck. Alexis was cling to me. So I asked Hank to drive us to the district while I sat in the back with her in her carseat while I was holding her hand. Once we got the district Alexis would not let me to put her down. We are just doing paperwork and I got my done yesterday. So I sat in my chair while Alexis was crying into my chest. I finally got her to calm down after about ten minutes and she fell asleep on me with her hand wrapped in my shirt with a tight hold. She would not let go of my shirt no matter how hard I tried. So I just let her hold. Also I am thinking that it is a comfort to her. It has been about an hour and fifteen minutes since she fell asleep. She is just waking up and the unit and invited us to go out to eat for lunch at El Camino Real ( I don't know if they have it in Chicago but imagine it is in Chicago please)