20 Years later

Arthur's Note, this is when Jay finds out that he has a 1 year old that about to to turn two. I know I put 2 years but Alexis is turning two in a month after Jay find out. Also Jay found out that he was gay after his last ex-wife who is also known as Alexis's mom.

The unit is doing paperwork when we got a call about a suspicious house  that had drugs in it. So we got gear up and we in the vehicles with our partner.The unit has 10 people so they had 5 vehicles. The partners were

Hank and Alvin 

Adam and Gracelyn 

Kevin and Graysen

Jay and Antonio

Jackson and Blake

 Once they got to they house Hank told them the plans.

Jays POV

Once dad told the unit the plans the went to the door and I knock on the door and yelled CHICAGO PD. When did not get a response I kicked the door down and when the unit went in the house I came face to face with my ex-wife Erin Lindsay but the unit had just went in the house when they found the drugs all over the house. 

Authors note I went back to the the Authors POV.

Hank notice that Jay froze up so he signal Kevin and Grayson to arrest Erin. The the team looked around the house. 

Back to Jay's POV

When Antonio and my dad warped their arms around me to let me know that I am okay. The team started to look around the house. Antonio and I went into a bedroom and I opened the closet to find a little girl crying and was cover in bruises. We got down to her level and introduce ourselves. 

Alexis's POV

When my mom put me in the closet and told me not to move or I would get hit. It was about 15 minutes when my closet open and there where two men in front of me. They came down to my height and introduce themselves. They said they were detectives. Their names were Antonio Al Olinsky and Jay Brexson Voight. When Jay introduce himself I looked up at with a shocked expression because my middle name was Jay. Antonio asked me my name. I told them my name.

End of POVS.

When Antonio asked the little girl her name she said Alexis Jay. They both looked at each other. Jay asked Alexis if he could pick her up because there was stuff all over the floor. They went to Med to make sure that Alexis was okay. When they got to Med Jay asked her if she would like to find her dad and she said yes. So Jay asked the doctor to do a blood draw. When Alexis saw the needle she got scared and ran to hide behind Jay. Jay picked her up and sat on the bed and held her on his lap. When the results came back Jay was surprised that he was Alexis's father Antonio was too. Jay called his dad since he just became a father now Hank became a Grandpa. Jay and Antonio took Alexis to the district. Then introduce Alexis to the team.