Trey's basketball game

Authors note Adam and Gracelyn are a couple and have a adopted son name Trey he is 11 years old. He goes to Whitney Young Magnet High School and the mascot is Dolphins. I am only going to write the Dolphins player names.

Antonio's POV 

We are going to Trey's basketball game tonight and we are bring Alexis with us.  His game starts at 6:30 pm and it is about 5:00 now so we are getting off work and driving home. We are going to get Alexis's bag ready.  Then we are going to FIve Guys to eat dinner. Once we got to Five Guys we order a Little Bacon Cheeseburger with grilled mushrooms and A1 Sauce, for Alexis then Jay and I got the same thing we got the Bacon Cheeseburger with grilled mushrooms and A1 Sauce also. We all shared a bag of fries. They were nice and gave us a free water for us including Diesel because we are detectives. After we got done eating we had about 15 minutes to the game started. We are only 5 minutes away from the school. So we stop by the gas station and got Body Armour and water for us and we got Diesel a water.

 So we stop by the gas station and got Body Armour and water for us and we got Diesel a water

 Authors Note. One filled with water and the other with Body Armor 

 One filled with water and the other with Body Armor 

Plus one more for Diesel they put one of each in a sippy cup for Alexis so it would be easier and wouldn't spill

Plus one more for Diesel they put one of each in a sippy cup for Alexis so it would be easier and wouldn't spill. We got the game with 5 minutes left to it started. We got to sit in the front by Adam and Gracelyn. Diesel sat in front of us but he is not crossing the black line. We all stood up for The National Anthem 

Say, can you see

By the dawn's early light

What so proudly we hailed

At the twilight's last gleaming?

Whose broad stripes and bright stars

Through the perilous fight

O'er the ramparts we watched,

Were so gallantly, yeah, streaming?

And the rockets' red glare

The bombs bursting in air

Gave proof through the night

That our flag was still there

O say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave 

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave

Once The National Anthem was over they announce the basketball player. 

Number 21 Titus Daniel

Number 15 Trey Ruzek 

Number 9 Dan Kirby

Number 19 Isaac Ryan

Number 20 Oliver Bradley

Number 12 Sebastian Blaine

Number 14 Caleb Denmark

Number 10 Jackson Matthew 

Number 9 Malcolm Matthew

Number 16 Ashton Ryan

Number 10 Liam Kirby

Number 25  Jeremy  Lancaster

Once they got done announcing the name they basketball game start. After about an hour and half the score was 35 to 9 with the Dolphins in the lead with 35. There was about 15 minutes left of the game and Trey and the ball he shot from the three pointer and makes it in.  Then the other team gets the ball but Sebastian steals it and shoots another three pointer and the score is 41 to 9 with 11 minutes to go. The other team made it across the crout by didn't make in the basket. Jackson has the ball and pass it to Caleb who passes it to Ashton who passes it to Trey and he pass it to Jackson and he makes a three pointer.  Liam has the ball and scores a another three pointer. Then Oliver gets the ball and score a three pointer. There is about 5 minutes left and Titus, Jeremy, Ashton, Malcolm, Dan, Isaac all score a three pointer the final score is 68-10.  The team asked if Alexis could come to school with them because they are all in the same class and lunch. Jay and I said Yes they also know about Diesel so they are going to have Diesel with them too.