Bed Peace

Teddy 

"Good Afternoon Ted you have two meetings today with Vista and with another new company named FAMP. Your suit is also ready for pickup and you need to go pick up your daughter from school" Christine said reading my daily duties off her IPad. 

Since the last time I talked to her she seemed to be feeling worse. I wish I had to just give her. Christine is a good girl. She's intelligent, vibrant, beautiful, and energetic but for her to be stuck in a situation that's controlling her life can be nerve wracking. I just knew that nigga Solomon looked like he was no good. 

"Thank you Christine but I need you to run those errands for me, I'm afraid those meetings will run overtime. So can you just go pick up my suit and pick up Honesty and drop her off at home. My wife will be there so just knock on the door. Also I set up a meeting for you to meet with a financial advisor. We need to make sure that your crazy days of spending are long gone, you have a bright future and you don't need any set backs beautiful" that last "beautiful" remark wasn't supposed to come out my mouth but its true Christine is beautiful and I can tell she felt better when I said it. 

"Okay Ted I can do those things for and thank you so much for setting up the meeting and helping with my financial issues. My family is expecting me to be the one to take them out the ghetto but the way my bank account is set up they will be happy if we make it out the projects" she said joking. 

That's what I like about Christine she still finds a way to smile even when things are bad she doesn't just stay in a funk about it. "Christine can you just do me one favor?" I asked.

"Yes" she responded closing her IPad case. "Leave the hood niggas alone. I from Detroit and I know how they think. I was once upon a time one of those guys trying to only make fast money but at some point you hopefully realize that fast money isn't good money. That goes for you girls to. No man will ever just hand you hundreds or even thousands of dollars without expecting something in return"

Christine eyes got a little teary eyed but she kept her composure. "Solomon wasn't always like that when we were younger and I thought of him as a friend. I would of never thought the money he was giving would have to be paid back with all this interest. He does this often to people though so I should have seen it coming. Don't worry once I pay him back I'm done with him completely"she responded back and then left my office. 

Lovely 

James

Hello who is this?

Lovely

This is Love...hey James I need to talk to you 

James

If it aint about Honesty we don't got shit to talk about 

Lovely 

Calm down its about her. I know that you saw her a couple weeks ago and I wanted to reconsider your role in her life. I let you in her life and then took it away from you and that was not fair. She remembers you as her father and she thinks Teddy is her father too. I don't want my baby confused I just want her to know the truth

James

So does this mean she can spend time with me and you aint gone ever runaway again with a bitch ass nigga

Lovely 

Please stop with the name calling but yes you can spend time with her and I won't just run off again. Is it possible if you can come out here so we can talk maybe next month?