Practice

Lovely 

We walked in the party and it was very different atmosphere than I expected. It looked more like a club party than a classy celebration for a top company. Men and women were walking around with big diamonds, Rolex's, Red Bottoms, Giuseppe's, and all of the latest fashions on. A lot of the girls had on outits similar to mines, but it was safe to say that I looked the best.

"Looking like a first draft pick man" Teddy's friend Dre said walking towards us. "Lovely you look beautiful, please don't hesitate to give me a call if Teddy ever slip up" Dre said giving me a once over. "Now you know I'd never make a mistake with a beauty like this beside me and Dre what happened to that one girl you was dating...Tammy...Taylor...oh yeah Tiffany that's the one?" Teddy asked. 

"Man you know I never keep a woman longer than a month but Lovely if you have a sister or cousin that looks like you please tell them to give me a call"

Everyone mingled for a couple minutes, then Ted and I retreated to our seats. As we walked up to the table I noticed Christine and Solomon sitting at the table looking like big money. Solomon looked good in his gray and blue Dolce and Gabbana satin lapel tux, that complimented his rose gold Rolex, rose gold pinky ring, and black crocodile Gucci loafers. Christine's outfit matched his perfect with her Stella McCartney high low dress that went with her nude black Red Bottoms. I can see why she is in deep debt that's a six thousand dollar dress. 

"Hey, how aren't you two looking lovely?" I said looking Christine and Solomon up and down. "Why thank you Love, I can say the same thing for you and Ted. Don't they look nice Solo?" Christine asked nudging him but he could barely focus on what she was saying because he was trying his hardest to undress me with his eyes. "Damn Love you look real good. Teddy your a lucky boy but Lovely let me know when your ready for a man"

That was all that needed to be said for Teddy to go from zero to one hundred real quick. I think Solo forgot we from Detroit, we ain't really bout that talking bitch we bout that action. "Fuck you mean when she ready for a man!" I heard Teddy yelling getting in his face. Solomon looked Ted dead in his eyes with a smirk on his face, showing no mercy. 

"Exactly what I meant fam" Solo said replacing his smirk with a scold. "Aye Ted come her real quick I need you to meet somebody" Dre said stepping in between the two and pushing Teddy to the other side of the room. I followed but not before Solo grabbed my hand. 

"When we gone stop playing this cat and mouse chase?" Solo asked returning back to his smirk like an altercation wasn't just about to happen. "Christine dear I advise you to please keep this dog in line, I'd hate for him to get his ass beat on this wonderful night. Okay booboo" I said snatching my hand away. 

Christine grimmed me when I called her booboo and I think Solo just got turned on more. 

The Two Days Later 

"I just don't understand why they play like their in a relationship, he must be fucking her or something" I said to Ted as I got dressed. He been a little stand off since the other night. 

"Shit I don't know and I don't want to ever hear you talk about that nigga alright" he said getting mad. I didn't like this attitude from him but I understand why he's mad. "Look why yo ex got to come down here anyway. I take care of Honesty like I'm her daddy anyway, he just making things complicated" 

I wiped my face getting frustrated with Ted's disapproval with James visit. "You know I told you about the death of his daughter Tiffany and how he felt like Honesty was his responsibility. He doesn't want to cause trouble just get back in her life" I said trying to believe my own words.