New Beginnings

Lovely 

What is life! I cannot take being cooped up in this house all day anymore. We been in Miami for three weeks so far and all I have done is shop and watch Netflix. I don't even have my baby to keep me company since Sierra wants her to stay until the end of the summer. 

The first week here was amazing. Teddy took me everywhere and kept me busy the whole time. But that was such short lived since he had to start works two weeks ago. Now he is always gone and when he does come home he is exhausted. I'm proud of my baby but I'm bored and lonely here. 

I applied to some hair salons here but no one seems to want me. I guess I just need to make myself busy or at least seem busy. I decided to sign up for a yoga class in the meantime, might as well relax my mind. 

Teddy 

"Man naw I aint never had no threesome!" I said to Will and De'andre as we sat in the conference room cracking jokes. Miami may be full of tons of stuck up people but my boss and coworker cool ass hell. Neither one of them is from here though.

Will from Louisiana but he has no type of accent to prove it. His personality real chill but you can tell not to get on his bad side. He hired me only because we had a mutual friend who recommended him to me. At first he was a little skeptical about me filling in the position but after seeing some of my previous work I guess he changed his mind. 

De'andre another story. He real smart and from the high class parts of New York. Graduating top of his class at Howard University receiving a degree in business, he could have been in the fortune 500 with his brains. But instead he works up under Will. He still brings in a lot cake but not as much as his potential is worth. I can tell we gone fuck with each other heavy down here. Our personalities aren't the same but great minds do think a like. 

"Sound crazy, had my first threesome freshmen year in college" De'andre said laughing. "Shit I had my first orgy in high school" Will chimed in. 

"What man I wasn't even on that tip back then. I'm just a faithful nigga, only one girl can please me at a time" I said. Will and De'andre was laughing hysterically. "Thats cause you from Detroit, you haven't seen how these Miami girls get down but check this out Friday this girl coming through my crib and I can have her bring a friend for you" De'andre said trying to be the plug.

"Thanks but no thanks man I'm happily married"  I said holding up my hand with my wedding band on it. "Welp looks like Mr. Faithful won't ever get a chance with a Miami girl but look we have to cut this convo short. We finally got your new assistant and I need you to get acquainted with her" Will said looking at his phone. 

I followed him back to my office and saw a girl sitting across from my desk. The young girl stood up looking to only be about twenty-one but carried herself like an older woman. "Hello Christine, glad your apart of the team. I have to run to a meeting but I'll let you guys chat" Will said shaking her hand then leaving out. 

"Hi, I'm Christine Baker your new assistant" Christine said pulling me in for a hug. I was a little thrown back by the hug but I politely hugged her back. "I apologize where I'm from you hug people who you know will send blessings to your life"

"It's cool, I'm Teddy matter of fact just call me Ted. I was reading over your resume and I can say that I'm impressed. You graduated with the top of your class FAMU, that's extremely impressive, really excited to have you as an assistant" I said admiring her achievements and beauty. 

Christine was gorgeous. I mean she wasn't thick but she had ass for days. You can tell she works out a lot by her calf muscles. She was dark brown complexion with big bold dark brown eyes that could make you melt and her down south accent was so sexy.