Whose Calling the Shots

Lovely

This has got to be the worst hangover I ever had. I got up out of bed and shuffled my way to the hospital still feeling drunk from the night before.

I took a quick pee, washed my hands and then looked in the mirror. My hair was all over my head and my eye liner was running down my face. I went to grab my tooth brush and realized it wasn't in the tooth brush container like it normally is. Hell the toothbrush container wasn't even there. I looked around my surroundings and noticed I wasn't in my home.

"What the fuck" I yelled as I began to panic and then I felt the worst head ache come on. "Where is my phone?" I said to myself as I went back in the bedroom.

The room was like something from MTV Cribs. Whoever lives here has good taste. Name brand clothing hung in the closet, a seventy inch flat screen television hung on the wall, a large king size bed was in the middle of the room and flashy jewelry sat on the dresser.

I could smell someone cooking breakfast and rushed to look for my clothes. I really wanted to get the hell out of here and back to my husband and daughter. Shit. Lord knows when I see Teddy he's going to kill me. Right now that will have to wait though, I don't even know whose house I'm let alone whose boxers or t-shirt I have on.

I walked down the spiral staircase fearing the worst. Whoever was home had to be young because T-Wayne Nasty was playing.

*First let me hop out the motherfucking Porsche

I'on wanna hit that ass if it don't sit like a horse

I be ballin on these niggas, got me feeling like sports...

Solomon

I decided to get up and cook this morning since Lovely was still sleep. She probably gone wake up from a hangover so I figured I could at least have some breakfast and Tylenol for her.

Still can't believe that I didn't even hit her last night. Let me go back in time five years and I would've fucked her, recorded that shit, and left her ass alone. Guess it's the reason why I want her even more. I know she ain't know hoe, just a bad bitch that fell in love with a square ass nigga.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and knew who it was automatically. Lovely walked in the kitchen looking like she just seen a ghost.

"Oh my God. Why am I here? Fuck! Why was in your bed? What did you do to me?" She yelled starting to hyperventilate. 

"Chill. Ain't nobody do nothing to your ass well shit at least I didn't" I said flipping over some pancakes.

Lovely was really starting to breathe heavy. So I went by her side to help her. "Babygirl you got to chill just sit down." I said holding her.

"I just don't understand how did I get here? Did we fuck? Oh God my marriage!" She said beginning to cry. Just the mentioning of her marriage annoyed me but I'm not gone let her think we slept together. Shit if I gave her the wood I know she would remember it.

"Listen I took you home with me last night because you were gone. You was off a molly or something last night you was tripping. Calling me daddy and shit like that. I wanted to fuck but I decided not to since you weren't in your right state of mind. So I changed your clothes and laid you in my bed" I said wiping her eyes.

She sobbed for another couple of minutes before pulling herself together. "I just don't understand. I've never did drugs a day in my life. Okay I smoked weed once but I was like seventeen. We were taking hella shots in the club but I never took anything else. I mean that one girl was popping pills but..." Lovely got quiet and I could tell her brain was trying to figure some things out.