Dead Wrong

Solomon

Talk about the fun I'm about to have tonight. Who knew my girl was working with Lovely's husband. Damn what a small world we have.

Why the fuck Christine introduce me as her fiance though. I mean let me get some things straight. Yes I do love Christine but me and her really don't date. I mess with her cause she look good and she smart. Her brains then got me out of a lot of sticky situations and she mess with me because I look good and I been holding her down since she first touched down in Miami.

We know what we good. Whats understood doesn't need to be explained. Real shit though I can't sit here and act like I don't want to fuck the shit out of shorty on this table. I just don't want Love for sex though, she got a attitude on her and I like it. Her body banging and she seem loyal. I mean who knows after I fuck her she may not be too loyal to her man but she will be loyal to me.

"So Teddy, please tell me how young brother like yourself worked your way up to the position you got now. I admire you man, my girl told me a lot about you?" I asked sparking up conversation.

"Well you know when you have that drive to get up out the hood anything is possible. I went to school and tried to excel in everything I did. In the end it all paid off but what about yourself Solomon how does a young get to rock the Rolex Champagne Diamond Dial watch on his wrist?" he asked back.

Damn I need to give this brother a little more credit then I expected. Thought he was some square ass nigga but he smart and got good taste. "Well fam that same determination to get out the hood landed me this. I been grinding since I was little shorty and I'm going to keep grinding until the day I die"

We all chatted for the next few minutes until our food came. "Well Lovely I love your dress it really looks nice on you. Were do you find dresses that hug your curves like that? I can't find any that look that nice on me?" Christine asked. "Yeah that dress does look damn good on her" I butted in.

I looked at Ted who caught hint on my last comment but left it alone. "I got this dress from a store back home called Pretty Pieces. Girl you should get Solo to buy you some dresses from their, I know they will look amazing on you" Love said smirking at me.

"You wanna dance baby" Teddy asked as we finished eating. "Yeah, excuse us" Love said leaving the table with Teddy.

Lovely

Ted and I slow danced to Keith Sweat's Nobody. "I dont like that nigga" Teddy whispered in my ear as I grinded on him. "Why not baby" I asked acting like I knew nothing.

"I think he lowkey trying to flirt with you" Teddy said getting jealous. He real over protective of Honesty and I. I don't want him to cause tension between him and Christine. After all they are coworkers. "Baby he probably wasn't you just over thinking things, just relax. This night is supposed to be about us" I said kissing him on the lips.

"You right baby" he said twirling me. After two more songs, my I felt hot and needed to check how I looked. "Baby I need to go to the bathroom" I said stopping him. Teddy nodded and I walked to the nearest restroom.

I walked into an empty single person restroom and began to fix my makeup. It seemed like every time Teddy kissed he always managed to smudge my lipstick.

I checked my phone too noticing a text from Sierra letting me know, she packed all of Honesty's goodies. They were taking a flight in the morning and I was excited.

After I put my phone away I heard the door knob turn and someone coming in. "Someone is in here" I said getting agitated.

"Yeah I know" Solo said locking the door behind him. "Bruh you know I can scream rape, fire, or mace your ass. Why do you even keep trying? I dont want you" I said trying to walk past him but he blocked the exit.