Just One Night...

Jenessa

It's crazy how just a few words can change how someone looks at you. As long as Armani and I have been friends we've never been nervous around each other but now everything is different.

We sat in the basement of his house watching Love Jones trying not to look at each other at all. The tension in the room was getting unbearable as we watched the actors on the screen get into an intense make out session.

"So umm how's life been?" Armani asked trying to make small talk. I don't even know why he invited me here.

I got up and grabbed my purse ready to leave. "Stop Nessa! Why you always running off?" He asked grabbing my arm. "Look Mani I shouldn't have ever told you I liked you. Girls like me never get guys like you" she said holding back tears.

"Nessa that's your problem. You always crying and running off. Girls like you never get guys like me cause yall always afraid to be confident or sexy" Armani said hitting a soft spot.

He was right plus size girls like me are always shy and afraid to sexy. Truth be told we can never be confident cause we're always the butt of all jokes. No matter what we do people always make fun of us like we don't have feelings.

"Armani I don't want our friendship to be awkward but I just didn't want to keep hiding my feelings for you"

Armani

I'm not for all this mushy love stuff and I just couldn't deal with watching Nessa cry so I kissed her. Kissed her like I knew no man ever have. Our tongues intertwined together back and forth until we were both out of breath.

Nessa felt good in my arms. But I just don't know how I feel about her. She cute but not my normal kind of girl. Her personality is everything but her size is a little issue.

Instead of ruining the night we chilled without saying much to one another. I know at some point were going to have to figure things out.

Teddy

After losing James on the freeway, I stopped by Lovely's friend house Taye to see if she was there. She told me that her and Lovely was drugged by a girl she thought was her friend. She explained to me that Solo made it seem like he was good friends with them and offered to take Lovely home. Taye told me that she called Solo this morning and he said that Lovely was fine and made it home safe.

I had to figure out Solo's address but that ended up being easier than I thought. Everyone in Miami knows Solo so finding where he rested his head only took a few minutes.

I pulled up to Solomon's mansion and was shocked to see how this nigga was leaving. It was obvious he sold drugs because not to many rich people had a security team as tight as his. When I pulled up to the gate the guard buzzed me in and got ready to get my wife back.

Lovely

I woke up still feeling sick but I knew it was time for me to get up out of bed. My phone still was dead so I know Ted is going to be worried sick. I'll just have to tell him that I got super drunk and been at Taye house all day.