Guh Tuck that Little Butt

Jenessa 

This past weekend sucked ass. My mother let me off of punishment but she cut me off of my allowance. So now I really have to get a job before I go broke. My older brother Justice don't mind giving me money but momma don't want him too. 

School is starting next week and I really need to go clothes shopping plus I'm not on the small side so my clothes can be pricey. "Ness come here" I heard Justice yelling from downstairs. I dragged my body out of bed to see what he wanted. 

"What Jus" I said sitting down on the couch next to him. "What time I got to take you and Nisha to orientation today?" he asked looking at his phone. Nisha and I were seniors so our last orientation of high school finally came. I was more than ready to be done with high school and to move the hell away from Tallahassee. 

"It's at four but I don't think I'm going cause I don't have nothing cute to wear and momma won't take me shopping" I hate getting teary eyed in front of Jus because he always want to come save the day but I hate the fact that I can't do things for him in return. 

Justice went upstairs and my mom joined me in the living room. "Goodmorning Ness" she said grabbing the mail out the door. "Morning" I said dryly.

"I see someone still has an attitude" My mom said going through the mail. Justice came running down the stairs with his wallet. "Go put on some clothes we going shopping" 

"She not going shopping with that attitude she got" mom said looking at me with slit eyes. "We not going shopping for her, I need something to wear tonight for this party and I need to pick up my watch from the jewelry store" I smirked at Justice because I knew he picked up his watch last week and he hates going shopping for hisself on Saturday. He feels like everyone is their on Saturday and one of his friends will copy off him if they see what he is buying. 

Momma mumbled something to herself but we ignored and I went to get dressed. 

Less than an hour later we were pulling up to the crowded mall and I didn't want everyone to see me either. My hair was in a ponytail and I had on sweats. "You know I don't make much but I got you today just don't spend over three hundred and I throw you some cash soon so you can go school shopping"

See this is why I love Justice so much. He had a harder life then me though. My mother used to be in a abusive relationship and Justice being the wonderful son he is always tried to fight the man off my mother. For some reason she would always go back to him though. The man would even try to beat us too but Justice always took my beatings for me. The man never let momma buy Justice anything and he even would lock Justice out the house at night. But momma finally came to her senses and let that man go. Thank God. 

Now Justice works under his friend De'andre making a nice amount of money. He pays all the bills and takes care of us the best he can. 

"Look I need to run to the bathroom and I'll meet you in Forever 21 alright" I nodded my head at Justice and made my way to the store. 

Everything inside looked so pretty and cute but I knew their was nothing in my size. I don't even like their plus size clothes because there always either too big for me and the regular clothes are too small.

I was looking at some tank tops until I heard some girls giggling. They went to my school and looked like they were trying to flirt with some guy who walked in. 

Of course the guy would be Justice. He ignored them and made his way over to me. 

We stayed in the store for almost an hour and came up with nothing. I was ready to cry because their aren't many stores that sell clothes my size. "Calm down Ness we gone keep looking just try this on" Justice said handing me a purple sun dress.