Chapter 50 (Smut ⚠️)

"Here we are" Andreas cheers happier than ever. He was finally home. I didn't know what to do. I've never been here before, but now I'm moving here. Andreas leans over pecking my cheek before hurrying out of the blazer and going to the back to grab his things.

I slowly get out setting Walker down before going to the back to grab his stuff seeing Andreas had already taken mine. I grab his bed and bowl before closing up the trunk. Besides the blankets it was empty. It seemed weird.

I started to walk through the open door waiting for Walker. Occasionally calling for him if he strayed to far away. We finally made it inside the house and I wasn't going to lie. It was a pretty nice house.

I had already lost Andreas but found myself walking around trying to find a suitable spot for Walkers things. There was a pretty empty spot connecting the dining room and kitchen so I set his bed there along with his bowl. Putting his leash on the counter the dog followed me back to the living room which is where the front door was.

I sit on the couch and Walker attempts to jump up with me kicking his feet as hard as he could. I smile and help him up, he cuddles to my leg also new to these surroundings. There is footsteps and I turn to see a smiling Andreas.

"Come on kid, let me take you on a tour" he reaches for me and I sit up leaving Walker who looked at me but ultimately went back to sleep. "So here is the bathroom" he flips the light on and I nod before he immediately turns it off.

We go down the hall some more. Him pointing at the laundry room and a closet before opening the last door. "Now here is our bedroom" he whispers pulling me in. I grow flustered at the words and he keeps the lights off.

That bed. We were going to be sleeping in that bed together. Like a genuine actual couple. So this is serious. We are serious. "Colton" he whispers grabbing my hips. "Hmm?" I ask and he smiles grabbing my cheek.

"I love you" he murmurs making me look down at him. "I love you too" my uneasiness goes away when I look at him. He kisses me and I kiss back enjoying the affection. His kissing grows rougher but his hands softly rub my shoulders and arms.

I grab his shirt and open my mouth slightly making him smile before his tongue slides through exploring my mouth. I continue to fist his shirt and he pulls away kissing my cheek before moving to my jaw.

"Let's get you situated in our new room" he whispers smacking my ass. I gasp not expecting this from him but nod putting my head down to hide my face and trying to turn and hide my sudden erection.

He tugs me over to the bed and I'm pushed over and laugh as we both strip from our shirts. I go back to kissing him and we continue to laugh all while trying to kiss and strip. We gave up on kissing but, both our mouths were so close to each other our foreheads were practically touching as we took each others pants off.

I was worried Walker would tear something up or pee but knowing him he'll be sleeping. I run a hand over Andreas's chest and he lays me down kissing my face. "Do you want too?" he asks rubbing my cheek.

"Mhmm" I whisper pushing my hips up to feel myself against him. He smiles and looks me over. Not breaking eye contact his hand trails against my bulge before grabbing the hem of my boxers.

I suck in a breath just wanting him. "Come on old man- stop taking so long" I chuckle horny as fuck. "Shhh" he shushes me but starts to strip my last article of clothing. I lift my hips helping him and he throws them to the side.

"I missed this" he mumbles his hand exploring everywhere as he leaned over to kiss me some more. With a swift movement I let out a grunt of surprise as his finger pushes in.

I grab his shoulders holding him tight while he slowly starts to finger me. Letting my head fall back I close my eyes and keep my mouth open enjoying the pleasure I felt from it. "More- please" I beg and he forces a second finger in. "Fuck" I breathe out as he kisses my neck.

His still clothed dick was rubbing against me. We were so close and his fingers felt so good. I let one hand leave his shoulder and moved to rub his dick. I try to get his boxers off but the position was to awkward and couldn't so I just put my hand inside and continued to feel him getting a groan in return as he roughly forced his fingers knuckle deep making me jolt up.

He enjoys the reaction and does it again making noises escape my mouth as I try to keep a steady pace but end up just clinging onto him again. "Fuck-fuck... fuck!" I yell and he smirks his eyes watching me carefully.

"Want a third finger or want to go right to it?" He asks slowing down a bit. "Please- I'm ready... please" I groan moving my hips wanting him to hurry. He nods taking his fingers out and stripping from his boxers quickly needing friction against his cock.

I watch him before suddenly having the urge to turn myself over. I do and he chuckles a very seductive laugh before handing me a pillow. I hold onto it and bury my face into it as he grab my ass spreading me open to push himself in.

I bite the pillow trying not to move around as he slowly goes in. "Colton you gotta stop moving-" he reminds me but it's so hard not too. "I- I know" I groan letting my head leave the pillow. "Do I need to stretch you out more?" He asks through gritted teeth.

""No" I whine forcing myself to stay still no matter how bad it hurt. It always hurt at first but it was a good pain. "Okay- I'm just going to start from here" he whispers slowly starting to thrust only half way in.

I let out a moan still feeling pleasure from it. My eyes flutter and it soon starts getting easier for him so he pushes my chest down more feeling my ass up before grabbing my sides. With no warning he starts to thrust in completely and I buckle underneath him feeling it hit that bundle of nerves.

"Fuck right there-fuck me" I curse gripping at things to hold. He keeps at it as my mouth hangs open letting out some very pornagraphic noises.

"You feel so good" he praises rubbing my back. I just hug the pillow tighter wanting to last as long as I can. His thrust slow down and he leans over to reach my ear. "You know I love you so much" he murmurs kissing the back of my neck.

"Yes- yes..." I wanted to tell him I know... I wanted to tell him I loved him too, but I couldn't. When he sits up he brings me with him holding me up against his chest. My eyes widen at how deep he was.

I about gagged at the new feeling. My front was exposed. I was so exposed. He kept me back against him and continued to thrust getting a bit faster with every passing second.

I was in pure bliss in seconds. "You sound beautiful" he coos in my ear making my head hang. "What do you want me to do- just tell me and I'll do it" he whispers and I almost fall forward but his arms keep me in place bouncing a slow yet hard pace on his dick.

"Can- god. Can we go- faster- please" I cry random words. "Of course" he kisses my neck again before guiding me up and bringing me down the pace quickening immediately. I fell forward again with a yell of pleasure and pain.

He brings me right back up the noises escaping my mouth again. "Oh my godd- fuck I'm going to cum" I shout reaching back to grip his hair. "Me too" he whispers with a breathy moan reaching down to stroke me. My toes curl as I imagine all the things he could do and how good he would make me feel. It sent me over the edge as I came all over the bed.

He lets me fall forward and I fall onto my hands as he keeps pounding into me making me curse under my breath still trying to ride out my high from my orgasm. He pulls out and I flop onto my stomach. Deep moans coming from Andreas behind me as he finishes on my back.

"Looks like we've already got to do laundry" he chuckles laying down next to me. I turn to face him exhausted and he smiles a cheeky smile kissing me lightly. "I need a towel- I've got to wake Walker up or he won't sleep at all tonight" I remind him and he nods standing to go get me one.

"Welcome home"

"Best welcome gift I could ask for"