Chapter 12 - A Tale to Remember

Chapter 12: A Tale to Remember

"He doesn't remember it no more."

Katou felt saddened at the same time looking down with her eyes seems lonely. She sees him as a precious friend, yet he doesn't remember her. While looking down, she felt a bit burden about herself for not taking it seriously when they were still young.

While she is in the state of depression, Ayumi suddenly grab her face and faced it up.

"Poor Katou, must be tough!" She said as she gave her a big smile.

"I know." Katou said as she smiles and let's go off the hand on her face.

"Don't worry about it!"

"It's all a matter of time." Ayumi encouraged her.

"So by the way, how come he doesn't remember you?"

Fumiko Katou POV

I looked at her, I knew she's trying to know more. She gave me those pleading puppy eyes which is very amusing to see. Satou Ayumi, you really make me happy everytime I felt lonely nor sad. This is why, you are my best friend.

I took a deep breath, felt relieved and I gave a smile as I felt happy since everytime, she keeps encouraging me and rooting me for Yuuki.

"Well let's see..."

"Where should I start?"

The sun is almost out of the place, I looked at the sky, the sun is colored orange as it deems far away. The moon is now visible at our eyes. Some of the students who are still inside, leaves the building and now started to pack their stuff and goes home.

"Let's talk about it on our way home!"

"Sounds like a plan!" Ayumi exclaimed as she gave me a thumbs up.

We exit the school ground, and walk at the side street as cars keeps passing on the road since it's already home time.

"So Katou, continue!" Ayumi said in a childish tone with her eyes sparkling to know.

Hehe... Ayumi, your so funny.

"Let's say..."

| Flashback: Elementary |

I was still 8 years old, I am still grade 2 in elementary. My parents belongs to a poor family that raised me up as a precious child. They managed to put me to a private school, even though we don't have that much money..

They did their best of making it just for me. They make debts at school just to make me enter it.

After realizing, I am such a lucky girl for I'd been loved as a daughter.

"Okay, so we have a new transferee, okay you may now come in."

It is my first day at school, and I'm a week late ever since the start of class. I entered the classroom, and stood up at the center and speaked up.

"I-I'm Fumiko Katou! I-I just en-enrolled here as a new student."

"N-nice to meet you all!"

I was a shy type in elementary school, also a quiet type. I don't hang out that much since I'd been teached by my parents to not let myself get carried away. They told me to focus on my studies first rather than being a carefree person.