Chapter 2 - Somehow Will I Find?

Chapter 2: Somehow will I Find?

| 12:00 P.M. |

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The school bell rings as it stated that it's time for lunch break. The 16 year old girl Fumiko Katou, stretched out her hands in the air as she can finally relax from all the teachings her teacher gave.

Fumiko Katou POV

"Class was finished like a flash!"

A friend of mine earlier with her dark brown ponytailed hair swaying approached me and said, "Hey Katou, wanna have lunch on the rooftop?"

"Ohh~ wait a minute."

I said to my childhood friend, Satou Ayumi, the girl earlier who borrowed Yuuki-kun's math assignment. She is also my best friend since middle school. She's the second one to spoke to me in my transfer in my middle school.

I first fixed my things inside my bag. While looking inside my bag, I took a glimpse at Yuuki-kun, playing with his phone. After that I said, "Ok!"

We went to the rooftop which consists of many bench, more like the school ground. It is Perfect for lunch. I opened the sliding door, upon opening, the wind swayed my mid-long brown hair through out the air as we entered.

I looked at the sky with my brown eyes and admired the clear sky. Some students are hanging out here, eating and laughing at each other. After that, me and Ayumi sat at a bench.

"Hey did you hear?" She said to me as she moves closer.

"What is it?" I quickly asked.

"This afternoon there will be a seating arrangement in our classroom, I'm gonna miss my place beside this quiet cutie." She said while she took a small chuckle.

"O-ohh...."

As we finished talking, we each take out our bento and move up to the rooftop. It is our first time going there since we always eat at the cafeteria. Its already 12:30 and one hour before our class.

Mostly Ayumi is talking about cute guys in school which gave me the creeps.

Me and Ayumi are enjoying our food and I wondered.

I wonder where Yuuki-kun spends his time on lunch break?

"Hey hey, Katou-chan!" Ayumi spoke with her mouth full.

I was drinking my bottle of water when I heard that then replied, "What is it?"

"Is there any guy you like?"

I suddenly spit my drink because of the sudden words that came from Ayumi. What a drag I came to my thought. I look at her with my eyes widen up with my mouth open wide.

"Hehhhh.... judging from that reaction, I feel like there is someone sticking in your cuddly cave of love"

"L-l-l-lo-love?" My mind is starting to become blank.

"Kyaa! Katou is in love!"

"So who is it? who is it?" She said as her face faced me face to face with her eyes keeps twitching rapidly cause of curiousity.

"Who I like is?"

"Umm--.."

I was about to told her the name but something came up, somebody came up to the rooftop. And that somebody is Ookamine Yuuki.

I once again blushed.

Waah!! It' not the right timing. Why do you suddenly need to come up!!

"Hmm? What's wrong?" Ayumi asked.

"Huhh? ehh...?" I panicked.

"Umm...."

"Who do I like is...."

"Tee-hee!" I denied.

"Geez, Come on Katou-chan you can tell me!!"

This is not the best time to tell a secret because sometimes, best friends are the evil one, they will share everything they know from you to anyone.

"Hey Katou, that's Ookamine Yuuki right?"

"A-ahh...."

"I've gotta admit, even he is a lonewolf guy, he is smart and a nice guy!"

I blushed.

Somehow I feel kinda happy! But I have a feeling that Ayumi...

Possibly may develop feelings for Yuuki-kun.

Ookamine Yuuki POV

I entered the rooftop and felt the heat of the almighty sun blasted through my skin. I brought my lunch with me as I am going to eat here.

"It's still 12:40, I wanna go home already."

As I walk, I noticed Katou chatting with her friend. Which gave me a sudden attention to them. I looked at them with my pleasing eyes.

"Who do I like is..." I heard her.

My ears heard Katou saying the words that will bring one's heart to happiness. Yet I greedily wanna listen. Listening and thought to myself.

I feel like I wanna listen ever since earlier in the classroom.

Wa-wait, Why do I even bother listening?

My heartbeat suddenly beats fast and my face is getting redder. I'm just standing right by the entrance to rooftop. Not moving even a single bit. The wind blew my hair as at the same time, I officially blush.

Wait, Why am I blushing??

"Tee-hee." She answered.

I heard what she said. I felt a bit doubt. I immediately walk finding a sit. As I walk I thought about it. Thinking about what she said, I felt like no girl could possible liked me.

Well it's impossible for a girl like Katou to like someone like me.

I should never get my hopes up.

I finally found a bench and there I ate alone and finished my lunch. I checked my time and yet it is still 1:00. I brought along a book for me to read. Thinking about something, I just remember.

I just realized there will be a changes in the seats on our class.

I wanna sit by nerd or an otaku. Lol because I may be able to talk to them, I think.

"I think I'm just gonna read a book, Once I go home, I think I'm gonna cook some food for my little sister. The least fun thing I could do."

"Oh right.... she lives in a dormitory for now."

I took a sigh as I said that. While waiting for the time goes by, I just read my book. I keep learning things that I need to know which is necessary or not. But for me, I ask why does responsibility for something really important in this world.

I looked around, seeing students chatting with each other.

I looked to my right, students laughing in a very different way like real friendship.

Looking to my left, friendly couple, daze in their atmosphere. It suddenly made me felt a really painful feeling inside of me.

Looking around here is just making me felt my emotions can't keep it.

I really don't know how...

I really don't know why...

I looked up to sky, making a smile, but inside, my emotions is being wrecked apart as a small tear from eyelids let out.

"Somehow... will I.. even find happiness?

__________________________________

Thanks if you guys enjoyed.
Leave a vote and comment if you guys want. :)