Chapter 18 - Finally Found Him!

Chapter 18: Finally Found Him!

"Yuuki-kun, umm.. if it's alright with you... if I could have lunch with you?"

Fumiko Katou asked him. Meanwhile, Ookamine Yuuki entered in a state of nothingness, completely speechless, with his mind, nothing is inside, looking at her while sitting on the bench.

Fumiko Katou on the other hand, looked at him.

Slowly, her face turned completely red. Heavy pounding on her heart keeps beating fast, letting out the nervousness but the most important is that she did it.

She asked for it.

Fumiko Katou POV

| 12:40 P.M. |

Leaves keeps falling and swayed in the air, with the sun rays on our place which somehow covered by trees. The atmosphere is pretty awkward for both of us.

I did it.. I actually did it!! I never thought it would be this nervewracking.

Wh-what should I do? Because of this, I can't stop blushing!

"Ah? Are you sure you're okay with me?" He asked.

"O-of course!"

"T-then it's okay I guess."

I sat down on the bench, not so close to him. Opened my bento, but can't take a bite seriously, for my hands kept shaking as I was just about to grab my food.

Waaa! I never thought I will be this nervous... I wonder what Yuuki-kun feel right now..

Jeez!! Im such an idiot!! I just asked him to let me have lunch with him.

I just want to be close with him..

Yuuki-kun continues eating his meal, while I, still shaking. I took a peak at him with my left eye, sees him eating with his mouthful.

He noticed then looked at me with puff cheeks, "Hey Katou."

Waah!! He noticed me looking at him.

I looked at him slowly, asking, "..Erm, what is it?"

Yuuki: "Have you join a group already for the school trip?"

Katou: "Ahh~~ I already have with Ayumi and some of my friends."

Yuuki: "Ohh? Is that so?"

I scratched my head with my right hand, smiling awkwardly, "Yes~~! Ahaha.."

He smiled happily, then turned back his face and I turned back my face as well.

And there we have it.

Yuuki: ".........."

Katou: ".........."

The conversation end.

Yuuki & Katou: Ahh!! I can't think of anything to say!!

He closed then put down his bento then suddenly stood up, I wondered and asks, "Yuuki..kun?"

He looked at me and said, "I'm just gonna buy some drinks for both of us."

He avert his gaze and decided to go now.

"..Eh? Y-you don't have to buy me, I could just drink my botte on my bag in the classroom later."I stopped him.