Chapter 6 - My feelings

Chapter 6: My feelings

Fumiko Katou POV

| 5:30 P.M |

The sun is about to set, yet I had to buy groceries. As I walk down the road, I looked to my left and saw two little children playing together in the park. Happily it made me felt enlighten and relaxing.

"Hey, hey pass me the ball!" The kid shouts as he stretch his arms towards the girl as he wants to receive the ball.

The girl pass the ball to her friend. Right after the girl passes the ball, the girl suddenly trip over which cause her face land first. The girl is tried to stand up but yet she fell down the ground.

"H-help me!" The girl cried.

I quickly ran to help the little kid, but before I get there someone already helped.

"O-oi, are you okay?" The boy quickly grab the girl's hand and pull her up.

"I-I'm okay." The girl said as she wipe off the dirt of her face.

"Don't overexcert yourself. I don't like seeing you being hurt."

The boy then wipe the tears off the girl's eyelids. The little girl blushed as the boy wipe off the tears of her. Her face is completely red yet the boy isn't even noticing it.

"Th-thank you!" The little girl said while her face is red.

My eyes sparkled as I looked at them, felt extremely cute then react, "So cute!"

I never thought there were kids like them could be this sweet!

I smiled as I see the two kids having fun. After that I looked away and continue on the thing I should be doing right now. I took a step to where I am then continued walking.

"Okay it's time go!"

Ookamine Yuuki POV

| Earlier: 5:20 P.M. |

Ever since I realized Yui's personality this moment, my point of view to her had change. I always feel like she has a bad personality, yet I noticed that it is different.

Yet I... Never understand the feelings of someone around me.

I saw Yui's long dark violet hair swiftly swayed across her face. Her face right now is currently facing downwards while her bangs is blocking her eyes. Afterwards, she suddenly faced me while her bangs is still blocking her eyes. Right at that moment, Yui's bangs lifted up because of the wind and there I see her eyes.

I looked at her then said, "How pretty..."

Whaaaa---!? She thought.

Yui heard what I said and she just gave me a gentle smile. I blush once again. Of all the people I had ever talked to, Yui's the one who made me feel like this. I touched my chest and felt that heart keeps pumping very fast.

C-c-could this be that I---

"S-sorry, forget wha- I mean ne-nevermind what I said!" She said as she quickly left like a petal flew in the wind.

Kimimoto Yui POV

I keep running because of what just happened yet remembering what he said. A flashback suddenly pops to my mind and its earlier. It just appeared for a short period of time then it suddenly vanished.

I remembered him telling me, How pretty...

I blushed.

My face turn as red as a tomato as I keep holding my chest with my hand. I keep running straight not thinking very clearly, with happiness somehow flows through me yet its feels really great.

Waaaaaah! how embarrassing, you shouldn't have said that!

Ookamine Yuuki POV

I was left standing still, been left by Yui. My hearts keep throbbing hard which is so painful yet so beautiful. Silence took over me which give me a time to think. My heart keeps beating. My face slowly turns red.

I never felt a thing like this.

Could it be th-that I take a liking to Kimimoto-san?

"Damn it Yui! Why'd you have to hurt my heart this painful?"

Moments later, it is around 6:00 now.The sun already set as I walk down the street on my way home thinking a lot about what happened today. My head keeps remembering the face Yui gave me earlier. My stomach suddenly ache as it is begging for food. I walked faster on my way home.

"I think I'll go to the grocery first!"

On my way there, I saw two kids been bullied by three middle school boys, A boy and a girl holding a ball in a park. It is almost night so it is kinda difficult to see the children.

The first boy spoke, "Oi oi, why don't you give me what you own little boy!"

"Yeah-yeah, everything in this world isn't free you know!" Said the second boy.

"Give me back what you own or I'll hurt this little friend of yours!" Said the third boy as he grabs hold of the little girl as she tries to hold her ball.

The little boy scream, "Let her go!"

"Shut up! Geek." The first boy said as he push the little boy and he fell to the ground.

I was standing still beside the side street, looking at them, doing nothing. Looking at those kids, makes me feels, that life is not full of games and everything.

Kids like them pisses me off.... Yet I ....

"Oi stop that!"

I quickly ran to aid the kids. The three boys saw me and yet suddenly they started panicking and ran for no reason. It is like they had seen a monster towards them.

"Are you both okay?" I asked the two kids as I approach them.

The two kids stumbled down as if they had seen a ghost. Their face turned pale with their eyes widened because of me. The little boy then grab hold of the little girl's hand

"Mi-Mikan, Run!" The little boy said as he run grabbing her hand leaving the ball as it fell off her hand.

I picked up the ball of the kid. I grip my fist because of the reaction of what the people think of me. My head starts thinking about hatred and anger towards me. It is like they treat me into a very different person.

Do I really belong in this World?

I looked at a reflection on the water and there yet I saw it again my eyes we're not the same. It felt lonely.

The feeling of being left alone.

I see those eyes once again.

The eyes of emptiness.

__________________________________

Thanks if you guys enjoyed.
Leave a vote and comment if you guys want. :)