Chapter 17 - Popular meeting

__________________________________

(A/N: Here's the real update! Sorry for the massive notifications cause stupid author accidentally draft this book :) So sorry! The chapters are not deleted, it was still saved, I just didn't published yet cause I'm editing some grammar mistakes and improved it. The story is still the same.)

__________________________________

Chapter 17: Popular meeting

Ookamine Yuuki, a 16 year old boy who started his high school after graduating junior high in the past 2 months. Upon transfering here, he didn't socialise that much even after graduating at junior high.

It was his first day at high school, he was positioned to be sitted at the back row, besides the window. He said, "Another year of school... " Upon meeting his fate, a 16 years old, a spiky blond haired boy was sitted beside him until the seating arrangement happened a month ago.

| Wednesday: 9:10 A.M. |

Ookamine Yuuki POV

"Nakamura..... Kado?"

I made contact with his slanted yellowish eyes. We made contact with each other. I was sitting and laying my head at my desk with my arms wrapped around the table looking at him standing infront of my desk.

"Soo...? What do you say? Wanna join?" He asked.

I always wanted you to join but I just don't find the right time to ask. He thought.

I wondered to myself, unsured if I could say ok to him. I replied back with a low yet confused tone.

"It's... Fine with me..? I-- guess?"

He suddenly laughed then stops for a second saying, "Haha it feels like you don't remembered me."

"Ok! I will add your name in our group list. Haha, imma go now with the ladies." He said then grin his face.

As expected from a popular.

After that, he made a farewell hand then left me confused. I tilt my head to the left completely confused because I just agreed to join my former seat mate, Nakamura Kado.

Wait... why did he want me to join his group?

| 12:00 P.M. |

Lunch break came by, with my face laying on my desk. Students started leaving the classroom. I stretched out my hand to the air then took a yawn. I reacted in a low yet lazy tone.

"Lunch break already.... huh.."

I looked to my right with face laying on my left hand sees Yui packing up her stuff. She noticed me then looked at me.

"Mm? What is it?"

Yui.. huh... I thought as I kept staring at her.

Wonder if she joined a group herself.

Silence took our place as I kept looking at Yui with my eyes half closed. She thought to herself as she started to feel nervous thinking..

Wh-what is it??

"U--umm?? Yuuki??"

Without hesitation to myself, I broke the silence and spoke up in a serious tone saying, "Hey Yui."