Chapter 15 - Meeting Someone

Chapter 15: Meeting Someone

Ookamine Yuuki POV

| Monday: 9:00 A.M. |

The teacher then gave us a lesson on Science after he announced the upcoming school trip next week. The deadline of the submission of members of the group is due on Friday. After that, it was recess.

I laid my head on my desk feeling down, whispered, "Groupings... huh.."

I'M DOOMED!

"Groupings..... huh..." Yui whispered.

I heard her murmuring something so without hesitation, I looked at her with my face still on my desk then asked her out of curioustity.

"What's wrong, Yui?"

"Nothing."

She then stood up then about to leave the classroom. Upon leaving, she first looked at some students chatting with each other and having fun. After she left.

I stood up then also left the classroom. When I got out, Yui's father came to me and greeted.

"Well well.. Ookamine-kun, how are you doing?"

I nervously replied, "O-ohh... Doc.. I'm fine."

"So what is it that you want?" I asked.

"Hmm... ever since Friday, my daughter felt a little bit down and somehow, she's been kinda lonesome for some reason."

"Even as a father, I always know how she feels and knows something happened."

"You might know something about it, have you?" He asked.

"Huh? Ah.. umm.. I don't known sir."

"I noticed she's a bit down even today." I continued.

"Hmm.. if you ever know, call me okay!"

"O-okay."

He then left leaving me here wondering and thinking a lot. I ignored it for now then proceed to where I am supposed to be going to. To the cafeteria.

I saw many students hanging with each other in their respectful table.

I only bought a sandwich then find a table to sit on. While searching, I found Yui eating alone at a table. I found pity on her so I decided to join her.

I went to the table to where she is. She saw me approaching but then quickly looked away.

She moved her sit to the edge of the table while I sat at the other edge of the table from her left side. She continues eating while I just ate my sandwich. Silence took over us. Yui is shaking nervously while I seem to noticed a bit.

I slowly moved my sit a bit closer to her. She still avoids looking at me and moves her sit to the right.

H-huh? What's wrong? I wondered.

Without hesitation, I spoke up, "Umm.... Yui-san?"

She didn't replied but suddenly startled out of enterprise.

Ah-! Why did she just....

I moved closer next to her sit making her shivered and her face turning red.

Ah-! Why is her face turning red.

I then moved my left hand and then wave it on her telling her like hello are you there thing.