Chapter 4 - My first friend

Chapter 4: My first friend

Ookamine Yuuki POV

| Earlier: 1:48 P.M. |

I stare at window as a I am waiting for the seating arrangement to be finished. The chairs are mostly filled already.

I thought, No one is beside me yet, Can't be the time go faster?

I patiently wait while I'm looking at the window. While I'm looking, I keep imagining the embarassing thing that happened earlier.

If someone's going to sit beside me, please don't be that girl earlier.

I suddenly became nervous thinking about that girl. Minutes later, I heard someone approaching to the back row to where I am. It get's closer and closer. I look at the one who is approaching. I was surprises as I saw who was approaching to my row.

Slowly, it approaches.

It's Izaya Tatsumi !

Tatsumi is an otaku in our class, which I will be able to talk to even though we never spoke before. I felt completely relaxed when I saw him approaching.

I will have a friend! Thank you Santa! I think this new semester will be a good one.

I felt confidence to myself yet I just reaized something. Tatsumi didn't go beside my sit. I also realized my eyes has deceived me. Tatsumi sits at no.25 at the corner by the door.

I suddenly felt a part of me was destroyed, I thought in regret.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!

I felt like a part of me died. All my hopes was lost. All the people left on the line are those who'm I don't take interest in it. I tooked a sigh and turned my face to the left and looked at the window.

"Wait, Katou is still in the line."

I whispered and said, "If possible please let her be the one to sit beside me. I think she will make a great friend."

Wait... Katou? somehow...

At some point...

Have I met her before?

Minutes later, I stretched out my hands in the air as I saw who is next on the line. The next one in the line is Kimimoto Yui. She already reached her hand inside the raffle box and keep rumbling there.

She spoke up in a lovey-dovey tone, "Okay~ what will I get? what will I get?"

I thought, What a pain.

She took out a paper and then wondered, "Huh? No. 28"

I heard what she said, slowly opening my eyes widely as I thought, Crap!

Yui then searched for the no.28 chair which is beside me, looking at the back row saying, "Thats is... hmm."

Damn it!! I don't know what to do.

She found out where sit is then faced who is sitting beside it, looking at me saying, "Oh, over there besides.."

"Ahh!~ The guy earlier."

She starts walking towards to the back row to the sit besides me. While I keep pinching myself until I finally awake.

"Ouch!"