Chapter 19 - Seeing Yui

Chapter 19: Seeing Yui

| Thursday: 8:00 A.M. |

"I have something to tell you." Said the blonde spiky hair boy, Nakamura Kado to Ookamine Yuuki.

Yuuki moved his head up from his desk then asked his group leader what it was. Today is Thursday and on Sunday will be their school trip which they will be staying for a couple of days on a resort camp.

"Mehehe, so basically, we're lacking one member. You gotta help me man."

He added, "Mostly, I think all of the students here at class 1 - A has each of their own groups. Soooo maybe help me find one on class 1 - B or something."

Yuuki is just about to open his mouth and but Kado interrupts, "Yeah no respond? Yeah puwahahaha."

Once again, Yuuki is just about to say something, but Kado suddenly buzz in saying, "In return, I'll give you a porn maga--"

Yuuki: "Wait!! Wait!! Shut up!"

After that, our homeroom teacher enters the classroom, announcing, "Ok! Class starts! Please go back to your sits."

| 9:00 A.M. |

While recess starts, someone enters a flashback, with it, a person in the flashback said, "Can I be in your group? Katou?"

Ookamine Yuuki POV

With me, still sitting on my chair, I am chatting with Kado, standing in front of my desk, talking about our group for we still lack one member. We don't have anyone in mind yet.

I asked him, "By the way, who are our members?"

He pointed his finger on the far corner, the no.25 sit on the seating arrangement, near by the door, it's a straight black haired boy which covers his forehead with round glasses.

His name is Izaya Tatsumi.

The otaku in our class. I thought as I suddenly shivered as I remembered during the seating arrangement, whom I really thought he should be the one to be sitted next to me.

I really did wanted but he didn't.

He then pointed his finger on a girl. As I look at the girl, it's the girl who was being blackmailed yesterday, whom I save.

Woooww, isn't this coincidence.

Meanwhile, in the front row, by the window where Fumiko Katou is sitting and packing up her books, Satou Ayumi spoke to her.

"Katou-chan, wanna play a game?" She asked.

"Mm? What game?" Katou replied.

Ayumi grinned her face as she is plotting something evil for Katou, very evil indeed. She said in a sarcastic tone, "Rock-Paper-Scissors."

Katou wonders as she notice Ayumi's creepy smile and tone. She respond saying, "Mmmm? Ok then."

Kimimoto Yui POV

Sitting on my chair, close to Yuuki, but not bothering to listen to their conversation with Kado.

"Can I be in your group? Katou?"

I entered in a flashback, where I am speaking to Katou yesterday during lunch break around 1:00, by the bench, where she is sitting on, like she is waiting for someone as I noticed is her bento and another bento on the bench, near a fountain covered with trees.