35 Hey Me, Long Time No See

Gio

The ride back home is urgent. I have my hand on top of Celia's as she holds onto me. Thankfully the traffic is clear. I don't want her stuck inside her head. Celia's never quiet. I'm worried.

She seemed to love everything, I knew from her body, her moans, her facial expressions. Every time I tried to be gentle, she'd get restless or act aggressive, then melt when I'd punish her for it.

To my relief, Ari's asleep when we come home. Oscar is watching TV and Chase is on his phone. They both look at me as if to ask if Celia and I made up, I give them a nod.

"Alright, then we're going to head out," Chase says quietly, standing up. "Let's go, Oscar."

"We'll see you next week for Thanksgiving!" Oscar smiles at Celia behind my shoulder. "I can't wait to try your grandma's cooking."

"Yeah, same..." Celia chuckles, clinging to my arm like she doesn't want me away from her.

Oscar and Chase must realize that Celia is anxious, because they don't even hug me when they leave. They just wave at us as they head out and complain about how cold it is.

"Let me get that..." Celia murmurs and takes my helmet.

"I'm going to take a quick shower," I tell her and go to the bathroom. I try to make it as quick as possible, then wrap myself in a towel and go to her room to grab a new set of clothes. There's no space for more furniture in the living room, so we share half of the dresser and closet.

Celia's on the edge of the bed when I walk in, looking very tense. Her legs are clenched, her shoulders are squeezed and her eyes widen.

"You okay?" I ask. Of course she's not. But I can understand better from how she responds.

"Yeah!" She stands abruptly. Her voice is nonchalant, but there's a rush to her steps.

I put my hand on her arm, stopping her from walking past me. "Come here," I smile and brush my hand down, taking hers.

I walk her out of the room and lead her down the hallway to the bathroom, then open the door and switch on the light, tugging Celia in.

"Now..." I cup her face and nearly lose my focus when she looks at me with the most confused, adorable expression. "I want you..." I smile, "to take a hot shower while I heat some food for us. When you're done, change into comfortable clothes and wait for me in bed."

"We're eating in bed?" She scrunches her eyebrows. "Why?"

"Why not?" I kiss the tip of her nose, then widen my eyes and whisper dramatically. "Let's be fatasses, Celia. No one will know."

She chuckles, looking away. "Okay."

I give her a firm peck, partially tempted to deepen the kiss. But that's not what she needs.

"How long will it take you to shower?" I ask so I don't have to worry if she takes too long.

"Ten minutes?"

"Okay," I smile, then step out, closing the door behind me. "I'll turn the heater on so you don't get cold when you come out."

I put on briefs with a pair of gray sweats and head to the kitchen, rummaging for food. There's beef stew that Marilyn made and leftover pepperoni and mushroom pizza that Chase and Oscar must've ordered.

I figure comfort food will be nice and hard to say no to, so I microwave Ari's and my favorite mac 'n' cheese, chopping jalapeños in it for Celia. The girl adds jalapeños to everything.