43 No? Okay, Then Bye.

Celia

"I'm fine," Gio frowns, voice gravelly. "I was just worried about you."

"Of course. So the pale face is just the wrong foundation?"

"Huh?"

I scoff, turning to the altar. "You're hopeless."

I didn't see much of the incident. He was blocking me. I was more terrified when he gunned after the car. But now that we're safe, his stupidity only adds to my already bottled, dangerous rage.

I think he forgets who he's messing with.

I set my helmet on the bench and take my phone out of my pocket.

'Serial Killer' by Lana Del Rey. Volume all the way up. Sultry, female melody overpowers the thunderstorm.

"Wish I may, wish I might.
Find my one true love tonight.
Do you think that he could be you?"

My heels echo on the stone ground, my fingertips brushing the dusty, wooden benches.

"What are you doing?" He asks behind me.

"So I murder love in the night.
Watching them fall one by one, they fight.
Did you think you'll love me too?"

I pull my jacket's zipper down, let it slide over my shoulders and my wrists. Toss it on the bench.

"Celia."

"Are you scared?" I look at him over my shoulder. "Do I scare you that much, Gio?"

"You worry me." He breathes heavily, taking a step forward. "You do reckless and unpredictable things!"

He reaches his hand out, but pauses. Clenches it into a white-knuckled fist and lower it down.

"Mm..." I sigh with disappointment, continuing my walk.

I grip the benches on my sides, pressing my thighs with excitement. Roll my hips down the church ground where people gather for salvation.

"Celia... stop." Gio's voice is heavy and low.

"I can't. I'm an unchained animal." I smile, hungry from the way tension radiates off him like a tightly-coiled spring. "You should try it sometime."

"Or maybe you can't." I turn to face him and pout. "Cause you're so selfless, aren't you? Poor Gio. Such a good, selfless boy."

His eyes harden, colder than these walls. His jaw clenches so hard, I see their corners twitching.

I bite my lip and reach for the hem of my sweater. He throws himself to stop me.

"Don't!" He grabs my wrists.

"Don't you fucking touch me." I warn him calmly, catching him off guard. "You don't own me, Gio. You said I can leave. So... you have zero say. You're a nobody. You don't matter."

"What, what are you doing..." He whispers out of breath, desperation in his eyes.

"Rejecting you," I frown with fake concern.

I slowly walk backwards and he follows, keeping his distance.

"Because you're no good for me, right?" I coo with innocent eyes. "I can do better. Maybe... maybe I need someone like Arthur! Or Oscar, should I find someone like Oscar? Oh, how about Chase? I bet Chase would love my craziness."

"Stop talking," he warns.

"Oh, I'm so scared." I giggle. "But last I checked, Chase is single. If I leave, I can find a single man. Just like I found you. Bet it'll be much easier."