36 Kitten's Out To Play

Celia

The power shift last night was an utter humiliation.

If I forget the fact that I enjoyed it.

Which I didn't.

I'm just stuck between wanting to bash Gio's face with my sharpest pair of heels and needing that face between my legs. That's all.

I will not let him talk to me like I'm a vulnerable, dainty thing. Last night was a slip up. I'm human. Things happen. I'll take my control back.

I sleep soundlessly throughout the night and wake up in the morning with him snuggling me like I'm his personal teddy bear. His broad upper body has my back curled against him, arm around my waist. His forearm is folded over my chest, with his hand in both of mine.

I turn to press my face against his chest, making myself as small as possible around his warmth. He sighs in his sleep and spreads his palms on my back, holding me close. The short hairs on his chest tickle my cheek. I inhale his scent, letting out my own sleepy noise.

I shift my legs when suddenly my thigh presses against a very hard, morning surprise, making me freeze. My eyes snap open.

Out of curiosity, I brush against the pole once more— Jesus, it's so stiff, how does it not snap off? I bend my leg over his hip and align myself against him, scooting a little bit closer—

A low growl breaks the silence.

He flips me on my back and rolls his hips into me, his expression stern. "Are you asking for something, Celia?" he asks in a low, hoarse voice.

I shake my head quickly, unable to form a word with that massive stiffness between my legs.

He buries his face in my neck with a quiet grunt and kisses me slowly, catching me on instant fire. His lips tenderly explore my chest while his hand squeezes my thigh, making me whimper.

"Be quiet," he whispers and closes his teeth on the edge of my top, tugging it down.

I push him away, not ready to give in, ashamed of the sounds he pulls out of me. He growls quietly and roughly cups my breast, brushing this thumb over the fabric above my nipple. My eyes and mouth open in surprise, but when I see his blank, dark gaze, I melt into a needy moan.

He covers my mouth and pushes my head on the pillow, bringing his lips near my ear. "You need to be quiet," he murmurs and snakes his hand under my shirt, gliding across my stomach.

He watches me shiver then kisses my neck with more impatience, pushing his hand on my mouth when I let out a small whine. I'm already aching and tense between my legs, curling my back and sliding my feet up and down the mattress.

"Daaad...." Ari's voice comes from the other side of the door, stopping my lungs and Gio's movements.

He brings his finger over his lips to tell me to be quiet. "I'll be right out!"

"Okay..." Ari mumbles then her steps grow distant as she scurries away.

I release the air I was holding and dissipate on the mattress. Gio smirks at me like a jackass.

"I'm never doing that again," I say breathlessly, covering my forehead.

"You're so dramatic," he chuckles, leaning down to kiss me.

His lips force mine open, drugging the voice of reason in my head. I lose myself in the high he gives. I wrap my legs around him to make the most out of our last moment. He puts his palms on my ass and lifts me off the mattress, dives his hips into me once more and holds it there.