44 Do It For Me

Gio

"You're a virgin?!"

"Yeah, oops. Forgot to tell you." She laughs. "I didn't want you to treat me like a delicate flower, you know? I'm not the type to want rose petals on bed with Romeo and Juliet dialogue. I like being treated like a slut."

"Oh, God. Oh God, the bike ride. I, I—"

"Oh yes, the clit slapping and degrading? World class. First time ever I got touched down there."

"Then the couch? When I was on the phone—"

"With your best friend. Indeed you fingered a virgin while laughing with another man."

"Oh, God!" I cover my face. "But I found you—"

"With a dildo in a confessional, correct. I took my own virginity, because no man deserves the honor. And I do it in a church, because why wouldn't I worship my own temple?"

I scream into my hands.

When I lower them down, she's looking at me like something's wrong with me.

"Celia..." I step forward, then realize she's still naked and is perched on the altar table, having a conversation. "Jesus, hold on."

I pick up her clothes off the ground and hand them to her. She waits for me to turn so she can put them on, snapping at me for staring while she's getting dressed.

"Okay, you can turn." She announces, and I turn around tiredly.

There she is. The girl I love. In the middle of an altar she destroyed for a strip show.

She laughs shyly and looks away, then back at me, before running towards a window. "Oh, look! The rain has slowed down!"

"What?" I scowl, stepping behind her to look over her head. Okay, it's not pouring as hard.

That means we have to go to Oscar's...

"Not to be a total bitch..." Celia turns, pressing her back against the window. "But I'm so tired from all the crying. Do you think I could go home and not have to socialize?"

I laugh under my breath. "Sure. Okay. I'll tell him that we're too tired."

"Your'e coming too?" She asks incredulously.

"Obviously."

"Oh." She blushes again. "Okay. Cool."

I ride carefully on the wet roads, trying not to have any expectations from tonight. But with Celia, I never know what's going to happen.

The house is empty and dark when we go in. The food is in the fridge and the dishes in the washer. The space is cluttered. But it can wait until tomorrow. Celia takes our helmets and stores them in the hallway closet. I look at her petite form as she shrugs off her jacket and hangs it.

"Want me to hang yours too?" She turns to me and extends her arm.

I unzip the brown leather jacket she picked for me, smiling to myself. "Sure."