Collar

Chapter Warning: Chapter contains swearing, BDSM, and possible trigger warning.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I was going to fly down there late tonight, I was going around my room, packing a bag because I wasn't sure how long I was going to stay there.

I was packing for a week.

My brother leaned against the doorway, looking at me with a curious eye.

"Again what are you going to do?"

I looked at him and shook my head.

"I have no idea, I mean, I have some idea, but not really...I don't know."

"This might be a mute point, but what he did is pushing a very clear boundary, something that I have never seen you do."

"You think I don't know that - I didn't ask him to do that."

The expression on his face told me he didn't believe me, not for a second.

"Didn't you?"

With a sigh I sat down on the bed and he came and sat next to me - he could tell when I lie.

I confessed what I had told him, the challenge that I didn't expect him to take, and how now he has committed himself to me.

He thought for a while, then turned to me.

"Are you going to keep your word?"

"Yes...I feel like I have no choice."

"I'll drive you to the airport, but I have a feeling that this is going to bite you in the ass."

"I agree, 100% brother."

(One Day Later)

I had told them how to set him up, I had hoped that he wouldn't come, but he did come, and he was now waiting for me.

I made him wait for a while as I prepared a gift for him - I still wasn't sure if I was going to give it to him.

I wasn't making him wait because I was trying to make a point, but because I was slowly freaking the fuck out in the hallway.

I walked in to my dimly lit room.

"Mistress?"

I looked and saw that Sebastian was on his knees on the mattress I had set on the floor, his hands were tied behind his back and he was looking at me wide eyed.

Slowly I sauntered over to him, standing in front of him I moved my hand down and touched his cheek, he had stubble from not shaving for a day or so, I liked the feel of it on my fingers, he turned into the touch closing his eyes.

He was really handsome - and he looked terrified, something that turned me on.

I pulled out a ball gag that I had hid behind my back, wordlessly I offered it to him, reluctantly he opened his mouth and I secured it behind his head.

I didn't want him to speak until I decided it was time for him to.

"I don't know if I should be upset with you or not Pet. I think you knew that I wasn't kidding, and now you have called my bluff and forced my hand."

Looking down I saw his blue eyes were wide with fear but held so much trust behind them. I grabbed his throat.

"You broke an innocent girls heart because of your selfishness. You need to be brough to heel Bastian. This is going to be unconventional to say the least..."

I kneeled before him so we were eye level with one another.

"God you are so fucking beautiful it's almost painful."

He blushed red and looked down.

Reaching behind his head I undid the ball gag, he let out an appreciative sigh as I removed it, before he could speak it leaned forward and kissed him.

"You should run from me Bastian - and run fucking far, because if you don't you run a high risk of me destroying your very soul, you will be hurt both mentally and physically - you will submit and I will break you..."

It was a far warning, because looking at him I realized that I was walking a fine line between attraction and hate with Sebastian.

A very dangerous combination.

"I'm not running Mistress, I have tired, and I can't."

"Very well then."

I pulled out the gift, it was a soft brown leather collar, about 2 inches thick, it had a submissive ring on it and a dog tag that read.

"Property of Kennedy."

I lifted it so he could read it, our eyes met.

"Lean your head forward."

He did and with careful movement and a slight trembling hand, I attached his collar.