Involuntary

ning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View

"You really need to relax, I'm starting to get a complex, why are you fighting this so much, you are very much allowed to enjoy what I am doing to you.

Sebastian was on his stomach, and I was straddling his lower back, with my hands I was massaging his shoulders and upper back.

I could feel the tension there, his muscles were like rocks under my hands, and he was fighting me, like he didn't want to give in – he was struggling to submit to a simple back massage – it was very telling of where we were emotionally with one another.

"You keep a lot of your tensions in your shoulders pet, I think before I take you to The Dungeon you need to have a proper massage by a professional, so you are nice and relaxed, it will make submission easier."

"I'm so scared of going there with you mistress."

I kept on massaging him, but I noted the worry in his voice, he didn't even settle down when I leaned down and kissed the back of his neck, momentary using my hands to run though his soft hair, something that I knew he enjoyed immensely. He liked being touched but it broke my heart a little bit, he sounded like he was scared of me, scared of what I was going to do to him.

"You have handled my domination so far – this isn't going to be that different, the setting will be, it will give me more control, and you are still fighting me, in subtle ways but you have not given yourself over."

"I'm scared you will hurt me Kennedy."

You kept on massaging him, not letting your anger at him using your name get the better of you, he was your submissive, but he was still fangle about everything, so you let it slide.

"I love you, Sebastian."

I felt him tense under my hands as I resumed what I was doing.

"Please don't say anything back, not unless you mean it, but I assure you I do, I would never cause you any voluntary harm."

"And what you did with Chris, and your feelings for him are you saying that was involuntary?"

"I'm going to ignore your rudeness pet, and yes, it is involuntary, my feelings for Chris are complicated, butmy feelings for you are not, my feelings for you are simple."

"I'm sorry mistress, that comment was out of line."

"Good boy, you are learning, but you are entitled to your feeling, now tilt your neck to the side."

He did as you told him and you started working on the long muscles there, he let out a whimper."

"You have so much tension that, if it hurts to much use the safe word, but you need this, after I feel like you are relaxed enough, I will run a bath for us."

--- Chris's Point of View ---

I was on the plane going home, and I knew that this was a very bad idea. Because I knew that I loved her, and I felt like I was abandoning both her and our daughter.

She has made her choice, and I have made mine, but it still felt irrational and goes against everything that I stand for being a soon to be father.

I also had a feeling that this was the way to go about dealing with her and Sebastian - distance, I knew that she felt a deep bond between us – Sebastian simply complicated it, but at the base the feelings were there, and that child is a connection between us that can never be shifted or broken.

A piece of me is aways and will always be with her – a reminder that is now forever with her.

She will come to me sooner or later; I would simply have to wait her out.