Late Night Pizza

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

"So do you want to do the gender blood test now, we can do it in house and tell you in a few hours..."

Chris looked at me, I realized that his connections with being a celebrity was making it easy for me to get things done. I was curious about the gender.

I nodded at him.

"Yes...."

The doctor left the room and after a moment a nice looking nurse came in, verifying my name and date of birth she took the blood in a vile and the doctor walked back in.

"Alright everything looks good, we will call you with the gender as soon as we get results, continue to take your vitamins and make sure that you are getting enough iron."

I was watching him but I also watched as Chris remained very focused as he was talking, he seemed to be taking mental notes.

"Thank you so much doctor." Chris shook his hand and after a moment he helped me up and walked out of the room.

We got back out into the parking lot, the moment I took a deep breath of that clean crisp air I bent over and started hyperventilating for a moment.

Chris came up right beside me and started rubbing my back in a comforting manner.

"You okay? Is it nausea."

"Sort of...I just, thank you for being here Chris."

I didn't know how to tell him the depth of my pain at not having Sebastian here with me, now I was going to find out the gender of our child without him here.

We got to the car, I had been unaware of how much Chris led me there, when we got in he looked over at me and took my hand.

"Do you want to go get something to eat?"

"Can we get some take out and then go back home?" I whimpered after a moment of thinking it over, I kind of wanted to crawl in bed and shy away from my problems, at least for a moment.

He let out a sigh.

"Do you want me to stay with you?"

I looked up at him more than a little bit shocked at the question.

"Yes."

He smiled, but seemed unsure, leaning forward I gave him a quick kiss on the lips, it wasn't a serious one, just a loving one. I watched his expression sooth at that and him put the car in drive.

"So what do you want to eat?"

---- Sebastian's Point of View ---

{Late At Night}

I was walking around the streets of New York late at night, I had left my girlfriend alone in the apartment sleeping. Sex with her wasn't enough to sate my troubled thoughts and mood.

But I couldn't sleep, I had somehow put myself back together and went back to the party, only my friend Chase pulled me aside and asked what was wrong, I hated lying to him.

I was going to be a father.

Everything was so messed up and I hated that I didn't remember her.

Guilt was eating away at me, I felt like a huge asshole for leaving her alone like that, I know that Chris is staying with her – and I'm not sure why that thought feels me with range and jealousy – but she must be scared and alone.

I picked up my phone...playing with the idea of calling her, I decided it was to late, and I was looking for a place to get a late night slice of pizza, I would call her tomorrow.