Panic

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, and huge trigger warning for mentions of a Panic Attack.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I walked back into the house and instantly got up and took a shower, I made it burring hot to try and relax my tense body, I leaned my head forward and put my forehead against the tile, letting the hot water work it's magic – it was working and I felt my body slowly start to relax.

I had no idea what to do – I hated feeling so scared and out of control like this, shocking myself I started sobbing – something that I never do, even in private.

As a dominant I am normally I am in total control of myself, but, I was more than a little bit worried, why were they BOTH missing?

When the water turned uncomfortably cold I quickly washed up and got out of the shower, I stumbled when I tried to walk into the living room. I realized that I was starving, and chances are I was dehydrated.

I thought about how when you are flying on an airplane and they say that you should put a mask on yourself, then help the other person, I realized that in this moment I needed to take care of my base needs.

Eat, drink, get dressed, take vitamins, do some light exercise and then tackle the problem that they are both missing, freaking out would do no good, I had to find my center, get fucking control of myself.

I got dressed in stone washed jeans, a light long sleeved plaid button up shirt and skater vans, I was comfortable and warm, I pulled my wet hair into a messy bun so it would dry like that.

Going into the kitchen I did my best not to think as I made fried eggs on rice and beans, with toast, yogurt and orange juice, a full and healthy breakfast, when I was done eating, I slowly and methodically cleaned up my mess.

I grabbed my cell phone and a bottled water and stepped outside, I started to go for a walk, it was a dew set morning on the cold side – but the air was clean, and it felt amazing, while I was walking to the nearby park I started slowly drinking the water, finishing it I put it in the trash cash.

I tried to think of what could have happened to them, all kind of terrible ideas ran though my head, but I had to make myself think logically, could he have run into someone? Did he have car trouble?

With Sebastian I was terrified that he had picked his ex-girlfriend, and he had decided to go back home to her, so I pulled out my cell phone and looked at her Instagram, she had nothing on it about getting back together with Sebastian, and his wasn't updated.

I checked Chris's Instagram, I saw that there was just pictures of his dog Dodger and that was it.

When I turned around to start to make my way back to the house I looked up and over my shoulder when I heard a sound Chris RV drive down the road towards me, he saw me standing there, I backed up a little bit, he looked over at me, there was worry on his face.

I watched shaking a little bit as he drove forward and backed his RV into the empty space.

I didn't move, I had no idea how to feel, anxiety had taken such a hold I half wondered if I was imagining this. Stress hallucinations are a real thing.

"Baby Girl...is everything alright?"

He was lightly jogging up to me, he looked safe and well, wearing jeans and a white shirt and cable knit sweater that was red. Without really thinking about it I basically ran into his arms.

He opened his arms and I wrapped them around his neck, he held me close.

"Shit what is it?"

He set me down and he looked at me, his blue eyes are worried.

"Sebastian didn't come home last night, why was your cellphone off?"

"It ran out of batteries, what do you mean he didn't come back? Wasn't he just going to meet his ex?"

"Yeah, and he has my car."

My heart started hammering, I had no idea what was going on, I felt like I couldn't catch my breath and my ability to hear things got harder, it sounded like I was in a tunnel.

"Have you called the cops?"

"That is the last thing that I want to do, he will hate it if I draw attention to us..."

I suddenly felt my chest start to tighten and myself start to black out, it was the last thing that I remember.

--- Chris's Point of View ---

"Woah...shit" I grabbed her before she had a chance to hit the ground, did she just dead faint?

I caried her into my RV, she was starting to wake up but still seemed out of it, and she was breathing hard.

I had decided to sleep in a Walmart parking lot last night because I had just gotten more supplies and I was exhausted after making love to her, she was amazing and after cumming in her and being with her I felt my body relax and be at ease, I slept better than I have in a long time, and I credit that to her.

That aside, at this moment I think she was having a panic attack.

And to be honest I was worried to, Sebastian wouldn't just leave her without word, this was really worrisome, but I had to take care of her before I worried about Sebastian – but I was concerned about him.

I understood why she doesn't want to go to the cops, that would tell the world what is going on between them, maybe I would have to go out looking for him.

"Kennedy I need you to focus on your breathing, please baby." I laid myself down on my bed and held her against me, holding her tight until she settled down.