Spectacle

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

---Sebastian's Point of View ---

Chris cleared his throat and broke the silence between us, I was distracted looking out the window.

"I never thought of you as a submissive, I mean, you are nice and kind – but you always held yourself in a stronger position.

I nodded, I completely understood what he meant. "I never thought of you as a dominant, you are so kind and polite."

That was an honest statement, he was always so kind and nice – like everyone's big brother, basically one of the genuine 'nice guys, he has been there for me even after Endgame.

"I guess you can never really know about someone, she brings out my dominant side more than usual honestly."

Yeah I didn't like hearing that, I didn't like hearing that at all, I knew that I had to do my best to trust her. To believe she meant it when she said that she would stay with me the whole time.

"I don't like the idea of you being with her."

"Jealous of me?"

"In a way, yes – she picked you over me time and time again." I heard the bitterness in his voice, and I didn't react so I didn't want to be smug about it.

After a moment of glowering, he let out a sigh, I watched as his jaw set a hard line.

"However, it's more about my daughter than anything, no matter how much you and her mother are together I'm always going to be around."

I knew that this was true, I simply hated that fact.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ----

I woke up tired and in a bit of pain, when I looked around I noticed that I was in a hospital bed, with things attached to me.

"Good your awake."

"What happened?" I reached down and put my hand on my tiny bump, breathing a sigh of relief when I saw it was still there.

"Everything is good, you were just a little bit anemic and with the baby – it was making you a bit weak and tired, so I am going to put you on iron pills and you should add more iron to your diet."

I took a deep breath and looked around.

"I think I can manage that."

He looked uncomfortable, very uncomfortable.

"Is something else wrong."

"I was told by the paramedics that two men, uh...Sebastian Stan and Chris Evans, were going to be coming here to see you..."

'Shit...shit...shit...' My brain started scramble itself, I couldn't come up with a good back story.

"Yes, I mean, yes they may come in and see me, if that is what you were asking." I fixed the doctor with a direct stare, I wasn't about to answer any strong questions, because what I did with the two of them was really no ones business.

The doctor smirked, he took a deep breath and gave me a smile.

"They are waiting in the hallway, I'll let them know they are allowed in the room.

He left the room and in less than thirty seconds standing in front of me was Sebastian and Chris, just as the nurse walked in Sebastian stepped forward and putting his hand on the back of my neck – pulling me forward and kissing me, in a dominant manner that I wasn't accustomed to.

"Miss.. oh my god Chris Evans." She gasped.

"Hello." Chris greeted her in a friendly manner giving her a little wave.

Sebastian pulled back from the kiss, leaving me a bit stunned as he looked over at her, her eyes got even wider – something I thought was impossible.

"Sebastian Stan." She looked between them as if she was having a existential crisis.

Fuck, did they really have to make a spectacle...so much for privacy.