Baby

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

He got a little way before my brain caught up with my need for him.

"Put me down Chris."

He stopped dead in his tracks, and I pulled my head back and looked at him directly, his blue eyes seemed almost darker, as if that were possible.

"What if I don't want to."

The way he said it both thrilled and terrified me.

"I will scream."

He let out a sigh and he set me down on my feet, slowly I backed away from him until I was at least six feet from him and he couldn't reach out and grab me.

"Run bunny, I'm not going anywhere, I'm not going anywhere until I fucking breed you..."

"God Chris..."

I let out a gasp at how direct he was being, I heard him laugh as he turned on his heel and started running back to the home.

I walked quietly in as to not wake up my sleeping submissive, I only stopped looking at Sebastian asleep, he was so fucking beautiful.

I walked right back into the bathroom and started taking a second shower, I bet I smelled like him again, I scrubbed until my skin was red, then when I got out I put on a silk white nightdress and walked into the room.

He was still asleep and I walked over and shook him, his blue eyes opened and he sat up a bit alarmed as he looked around.

"Easy pet, easy...it's just me..."

He looked at me and my heart melted as I saw his body visibly relax just by looking at me. I loved how I was a safe place for him, and it made me feel bad for even touching Chris...or maybe I should say letting Chris touch me.

"Sorry..." He ran a tired hand across his face, I put the back of my hand to his forehead to see if he felt hot, his body felt normal.

"Are you feeling unwell? You are very tired."

He blushed and looked away.

"Uh...I haven't cum this much in...well, ever."

His voice was so soft and so shy I giggled hard, he looked up at me and I saw hurt in his eyes, I put my hand on either side of his face and leaned in kissing him.

I held his head in place as I pressed my tongue against his lips and he granted me access, he moaned and kissed me back, I kept on kissing him at my own leisure.

I pulled away and stood up, holding out my hand, he took it and I walked us to the bedroom, I let him get into be first and I went in behind him, I put my back against his front and he put his arms around me.

"Let's get some sleep, tomorrow I will give you a break."

"Thank you Mistress."

I smiled as he buried his head into the back of my neck. I needed to put Chris out of my mind.

(Next Morning)

I woke up well before him, I dressed in a sweater, jeans and boots, it was a cold morning and I started cooking us a full English breakfast.

"Mistress." He called worried as I was putting on some beans, and had just finished the eggs.

"Get dressed Bastian, I'm in the kitchen..."

I listened as he moved around and I heard him come into the room, I looked up, gulping as I saw he was handsomely dressed as always.

"Hi baby..."

"Morning Mistress...that smells good."

I smiled at him.

"I was thinking about maybe going for a hike today, and maybe a drive if your feeling up to seeing some of the beautiful sights in Utah."

"I would like that...I want to apologize for how I acted about you smelling like Chris."

My heart started to speed up at the very mention of his name, I looked out the kitchen window, I saw his RV parked but he wasn't outside.

"It's okay..."

"It's really not okay... look him and I don't always get along..."

That got my attention, I did my best not to show him how interested I was.

"What happened?" I turned to face him for a moment.

"Please forgive me, I can't tell you, he just put's himself in my life in ways he shouldn't, and I know he won't be happy I left my girlfriend."

"Did you love her?"

He looked up at me with dead solid blue eyes, narrowing them at me.

"Clearly not enough..." He teased, making me blush this time, I put the food on the plates and put it in front of him.

"Eat your carbs, you are going to need it today."

--- Chris Point of View ---

I was sitting in the front seat of my RV, looking through some binoculars I saw her in her kitchen, she was so fucking beautiful and I wanted her.

I sighed and set them aside leaning back and stretching out my back, I knew that I needed to eat, but when I wanted someone or something I tended to neglect my base desires and needs.

I wasn't sure why I told her I was going to breed her. Logically I knew that it was insane, but he base animalistic male dominant part of me really, really, really fucking wanted to put a baby in her – maybe that will settle her down.

I just had to take her from Sebastian, I knew doing this would ruin our rocky and tedious friendship, and lord help if the MCU tries to put us in a movie together again after what I'm going to do.