Sacrifice

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

---Kennedy's Point of View ---

"Re...really? That is my baby? Your pregnant with my baby." There was such worry, confusion, awe and wonder in his voice – all at once, and for reasons that I really didn't want to unpack right now, that made me want to punch him in the face.

Was this baby making my emotions go haywire? That wouldn't be shocking, but also kind of annoying at the moment, last thing that I needed was to be out of control – I knew I had to reign in most of my emotions at the moment.

"Yes really." I moved back and walked inside the house, not bothering to make sure he followed, I was happy that he did, he came up behind me as I grabbed some mouthwash and cleaned my mouth.

"How, how far along are you?"

I turned and looked at him, I knew that this wasn't the 'best' way to go about it, or even the 'right' way to go about this – but at this moment in time I found that I didn't really care.

I was tired of caring this burden alone, yes Chris was amazing with me in this regard, he was with me the whole time, but I still felt scared and lone.

I shouldn't have to carry the knowledge of this baby alone.

"Did he...did I know before the accident?"

Letting out an annoyed and more than auditable sigh I turned to face him, leaning back against the sink I crossed my arms, the stress and worry making my body shiver.

I knew that there was a slight, ever so slight, almost negligible chance that this baby was Chris's – but right now was not the time to be dropping that bomb shell – things were already bad enough.

"Yes... that is why this is so hard, I have been doing my best to keep it all tighter but I had been feeling scared and alone in this."

Felling that way had made me desire to run to Chris, because I knew he would take care of me no matter what. I might be a dominant but I still needed support.

"I'm sorry that I don't remember...fuck." He moved forward, it wasn't a submissive movement, he seemed so guilt ridden, at least that is what I was reading in his expression and his eyes.

"I don't know how I feel about this."

"That's alright...you don't have to say anything yet, I just wanted you to know."

My stomach started hurting.

"I'm going to lay down, come join me."

"I..."

"Regardless if I am having your baby or not – you are still my submissive, unless you don't want to be, if you want to call that girlfriend – who you broke up with before you came here by the way – to come get you."

I was mad and scared at the moment, he knelled down before me and wrapped one hand around my waist and put his lips against my stomach, opening my robe a little bit.

"I'm sorry Mistress, don't be mad at me."

It was such a submissive move that I found myself starting to calm down considerably, I tanged my hand though his hair and leaned down kissing the top of his head.

"It's alright baby, it's alright, I'm just tired and scared, let's go to be, I'll feel better in the morning."

And I knew that it was true, all I needed was some rest and tender love and care and I would feel better, I lead him to the bed, I wanted to fuck the hesitation and life out of this boy, and I had a feeling that he was going to let me do that.

I shoved him down on the bed and straddled him, my stomachache was subsiding.

--- Chris Point of View ---

I laid down on the couch, I was conflicted, a part of me knew that if we got together, it would be magical, we were perfect for one another.

But Sebastian was in the way, and I was getting to the point where I was more than willing to sacrifice my friendship wit him, if it means I can have her.