Yours

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and pregnancy morning sickness, - so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I sat there as Chris came up to me, he was sauntering in a very sexy manner, at this moment he was more well built that Sebastian, not that it means anything to me – it was just an observation.

"Are you alright?" He kneeled down in front of me, I looked down at him, his blue eyes were so clear.

"I got a little bit nauseous." I confessed.

Gently he pushed me back and I laid back down on the steps.

He opened my robe fully and I gasped as I was naked, thank god no one else really lived around here, most of them were empty most the year.

He leaned down and pressed his lips to my bump, you could just barely see it.

"Hey little one, you need to stop making her sick, be good." He kissed it again and turned his cheek and rested it against the bump.

"You are so beautiful you know that."

I felt the tears start to form in the side of my eye, after a second they started falling down freely. One thing Chris could always do was to make me feel wonderful.

He pulled back after a moment and wrapped you in the robe again.

"Have you told him about the baby?"

I shook my head.

"You need to tell him soon, even if he memories don't come back, you need to tell him. As much as I want this baby to end up being mine, chances are it's his – he should know."

"I know, I just don't know how to tell him."

"I know...."

He pulled me to my feet and pulled me into a hug, one thing about Chris is that he give amazing hugs, bone crushing and loving hugs, gently he kissed the top of my head.

"I'm so sorry that this is happening to you..."

He held me against him for a while, just being close was making me feel better, I loved Sebastian I couldn't deny that, but I also cared deeply for Chris.

"Do you want to go back to my RV, I would like to comfort you..."

He had never really asked lie this before, he was showing a more softer and loving side clearly. I buried my head against his chest letting out a very deep sigh.

I wanted it, fucking hell I wanted him to take my mind off everything, he had a way of doing that, with his hands and tongue.

"I need to be there for him when he wakes up."

"I understand, I'm not going anywhere."

"You should leave."

He put his knuckle under my chin and made me look up at him, he gave me a narrow eyed hard stare.

"You are going to have to kill me to get me to back off." You gulped because there was nothing but honestly in his eyes and facial expression.

"Mistress..."

I jumped back at hearing Sebastian cry my name, Chris moved quickly behind the side of the house, and just moments later the door opened and Sebastian, wide eyed and worried looked around at me, I watched as his blue eyes soften.

"I'm sorry, I woke up and you were gone."

I walked up the steps and gently putting my hand on his stomach I pushed him forward.

"Sorry Bastian, I assumed you would be sleeping for a while, you hungry."

As I pushed him back into the room I looked over my shoulder, seeing Chris walking back to his RV, I put a hand on my belly and walked behind Sebastian, deeply conflicted and heart broken.

Just than I turned back outside and vomited off the side of the railing, Sebastian came up behind me and put his hand on my back.

"Are you alight Mistress, what's wrong?"

I didn't look at him as I dry heaved.

"No I'm not alright, I'm pregnant."

"Wh...what, who's..."

"Honestly? Yours." I didn't mean to say it so flippantly, but I currently wasn't feeling to good, yeah I could have delivered it softer, but I didn't give a fuck in this moment.