Shy Submissive

Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, injury and possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I stepped back and looked down at him, he looked up at me his eyes never leaving me, there was a hunger and a fear behind them that both intrigued and worried me.

He looked amazing in a collar, I was still at a loss as to what to do about him, I wanted him but I was so confused as to where to go from here.

If you would have told me three days ago that I would suddenly have a permanent submissive, and that submissive was Sebastian Fucking Stan I would have told you to get a MRI and a CAT Scan.

Reaching around I untied his hands, he pressed his head against my stomach, it was a very submissive move that melted my heart.

He was such a natural submissive, I ran my hands though his soft hair before stepping back.

"Undress completely and get on the bed."

"Yes Mistress."

I walked back and leaned against the wall on the other side of the room, he went over to the bed. I gulped at seeing his completely naked body.

He laid back on the bed, giving me an unreadable look.

"What are we going to do Mistress?"

"We? You actually, I want to watch you pleasure yourself."

He gasped, and blushed.

"Mistress I..."

I interrupted him.

"You shouldn't start out disobeying me. I know it is strange and new, just close your eyes and do it like you normally would if you were alone."

He nodded and laid back, I saw him close his eyes, reaching down he started stroking his cock, he was hesitating and that made me smile.

He continued, I watched his stomach and legs strain as he fought movement, and after a little while he let out a very erotic moan, and seemed embarrassed by making that noise.

"That was a very lovely sound Bastian, do you often moan during sex?"

"Yes Mistress..."

"Don't be scared to let me know that you are feeling pleasure - don't be quiet unless I tell you to hush - or gag you."

"Fuck...yes Mistress."

"Good boy, but watch your language."

There was a table adjacent to the bed, walking over to it I jumped up on it, sitting on the edge to get a better view.

This was turning me on naturally but it was also giving me an idea of what my new Pet was like, and he was showing me what he enjoyed. He was shy about showing how much he enjoyed something, typical of a new male submissive.

I saw he was about to cum because his neck and stomach muscles strained as he was beautifully fighting the orgasm.

"Cum pet, I want to see you come undone."

He moaned and I watched as his came all over his stomach - his cock pulsing so hard it looked almost painful, he caught his breath and I slowly walked over to him.

"I'm sorry, I made a mess Mistress..."

His blue eyes were wide as he moved his body up the bed looking at me with a shy expression, he went to wipe off his cum. I wondered how he would react to what I was going to do next.

"It's alright, let me clean you up."

I got up on the bed and crawled over to him, I put a hand on his upper chest, pressing him down to the bed and leaning down I licked the cum right off his stomach.

He had a good diet because his cum tasted fantastic, he let out a very loud moan as I cleaned him off. He was going to be a perfect submissive.

--- Sebastian's Ex Girlfriend ---

That came out of nowhere and I was very confused, he went on what I thought was a simple trip to clear his head, then right after he came back he dumped me.

Something was very fishy about the whole situation, I didn't like it, something happened while he was gone.

I didn't want him to just leave me like this, I need to figure out what the hell is going on.