Dom's Absolution

Dom's Absolution 

------------------------------------

75 Chapters/ Completed

---------------------------------------------------

Author- KimberlyTanithMarie

------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary

▪️MAFIA ROMANCE▪️

"Be grateful I didn't call you Daddy Dom instead. Although, I have been thinking about Dom the Dom, kind of has a nice ring to it no?" I teased, irritating him on purpose. 

"I should put you across my knee and teach you a lesson," Dominic growled against my lips. 

 ****

Aelbank City is run by Dominic Calvetti, an Italian with a unique skin condition. 

He's a ruthless criminal mastermind with a love for fire. As a result of a dark and troubled past, he does not do relationships or any sort of intimacy for that matter. 

So what happens when Jade, a young woman whom he had rescued years ago, expresses a sudden interest in him? 

It is obvious that the mafia boss cares for her in his own way. Can she use that small spark to her advantage?

Dominic is damaged. In fact, they both are. However, Jade believes that they owe it to themselves to explore these strange new feelings. 

Will things work out or will the dangers of the criminal world surrounding them get in the way?

🔅Rated R: Contains thematic issues, drugs, adult language, MATURE sexual content, violence and possible triggers. 

✴️ Featured On ✴️
▪️Wattpad DangerousLove

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This book is amazing and you should definitely read this if you are not triggered by it. I absolutely loved all the characters and the storyline. It had that fire in it which kept me reading. Any point you leave the story in between, and you'll be left on a cliffhanger. But there is this voice in the back of your head which urges you to read further. The portrayal of the grey characters was impeccable, and I absolutely love it.
I wish you all the best, my dear author. But there is one thing I would like to suggest to you, please write a heading on top which states the time skip. It gets quite confusing when you don't know in which year you are and then half a chapter later you get to know that the time has been skipped for two years.
Other than that, hats off to you on 1 million reads, and I hope you and your family are safe and sound.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rating

5/5

------------------------------