Born To Be

Born To Be

-----------------------------

52 Chapters/Completed

-----------------------------------------------

Author- NightTime_Storiexs

------------------------------------------------------

Summary

The kingdom of Zariya.
Prince Archer of Zariya.
Evelyn, a citizen of Zariya.

The prince has now turned twenty-one and the hunt for a princess has begun. With no princesses suitable to our royal Prince Archer's likes, there is no choice left.
He must marry a simple girl from Zariya. One that has a good name, is favoured by many and knows how to carry herself.

Evelyn is a girl who helps run her mother's boutique, Cherie and also works in restaurants around the kingdom. Only she is loved by everyone. She's known for being the kind-hearted girl she is who helps everyone around town.

The word of Prince Archer's hunt for a bride spreads like a wildfire and thousands of hands are offered in marriage but so does the word of Evelyn and her beauty which she fails to acknowledge.

Can a girl who wants nothing to do with royalty handle being the king's new obsession? Or worse, being the princess of Zariya?
.
.
.
.
.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, well, well, what can we say about this one. To be honest, I didn't even want to read it at first. I don't why, everything was good except for the cover, it was a bit darkish. People say, don't judge a book by its cover. But I can't help it. If the cover is unflattering, I can't help but think is this how the book will be.
Nonetheless, reading this book was one of my finest decisions and I enjoyed reading it very much. The royalty drama was so relatable. I mean, the kind of family fights they have usually happen even in normal houses. I love the realism of it. 
The story is damn good and I want to congratulate the author on reaching 800k+ reads. Best wishes!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rating

4.5/5

--------------------------