Am I Married?

Am I Married?

-------------------------

60 Chapters/ Completed

-----------------------------------------

Author- ficrom

-------------------------------

Summary

(Revised Version) 

Eighteen years old, Sanaya Frances was finding ways to earn more to gather money for her college tuition fee. She got a chance to work as a house cook for Hobsons - one of the richest families in New York City. At the job interview, she found that Hobsons's second son, Ashar Hobsons was getting married within a month. 

On the wedding day, the bride disappeared, asked the new cook Sanaya to be at her place until she returns. The real bride hid Sanaya's face with a veil so that no one could recognize the different faces. She returned, but it was too late. The rings were already EXCHANGED.

Twenty-five years old, Ashar Hobsons was running his family business successfully. He was against showing unnecessary power or control over people. Ashar was happily getting married to Samara Elizabeth, but not out of love. Samara was his childhood friend and this marriage was beneficial for his family business. Those reasons were enough for him to choose Samara as his life partner. 

But he was fooled on his wedding day. Ashar was utterly unaware that the girl who was taking wedding vows with him was not his fiancée, but a new, young cook. He was someone who didn't get angry easily, but how was he going to react when he would know that he was tied into a marriage with a teenager he barely remembered?

Copyright © 2019

Book cover credit: @xxFelicitous

...

If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. This book is only available on Wattpad. Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lookie, what do we have here? Oh right, the drama book. The drama, the suspense of this book kept me on my toes, literally. I was sitting on the edge of my chair all the time, and when I was not reading, I was still thinking about this book. It kept me engaged. 
The female leads that decision was so cruel (author if you know what I mean) but I still understood her. Coming to the end, the story became fluffy and cute.
Loved the author's representation. Congratulations to him/her on reaching 7.3M+ reads. And to all the readers, do read this masterpiece!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rating

4.5/5

--------------------