His Runaway Wife [UNEDITED]

-------------------------------------

34 Chapters/Completed

---------------------------------------------

Author- Jami1012

------------------------------------

Summary

"What a disappointment it's going to be for all of them to learn you are married.

"He looked up at me. "Rebecca-I didn't tell them-"

"Stop." I smiled. "I get it, Damian, you don't have to explain it to me." I paused. "I just don't know if it was a good idea to tell them I'm your wife when..." I trailed off.

When we don't know what's going to happen to us.

Feeling guilty was familiar to me now. Damian hadn't told his employees he was married because then he would have to explain what happened to his wife.

Damian stood up and walked around the desk. I turned around, leaning against his desk as he stood in front of me with his hands in his pockets. He looked at me for a moment and I stared back at him. I loved his faint five o'clock, it made him look more mature, more handsome.

He took a step forward. "You are my wife, Rebecca." He said in a low, sexy voice.

I pressed my thighs together as my body responded to him. I looked away, a smile playing on my lips. "You intimidate me when you look at me like that," I whispered.

You turn me on when you look at me like that was more accurate but I wasn't about to tell him that. 

 He walked closer until he was inches away from me. "You are my wife," he said again, more possessively this time. 

Yes, I was his wife...His Runaway Wife...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooh, what to say about this masterpiece. This was probably my seventh or eighth romance book I read on Wattpad and lemme tell you, it was worth it. I have re-read almost five times by now and I always read it when I need some cheering up. The plot is amazing. It isn't cliche and I love the whole concept of it.
No grammar mistakes or plotholes were found on my part. Congratulations to the author on 5.5M. All the best and I do recommend my fellow bookworms to read it!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rating

4.5/5

------------------------