Prologue

If happy ever after did exist,Prologue

Prologue

"Can you just please shut up!?" A little girl with a peach hair said to a little boy with lilac tips.Her azure eyes widens her stare at the boy's deep violet eyes.

"Why would I? You look fairly dirty at what you did." The boy remarked making the girl piss again.

"Why you!? Please stop teasing me? Your like your mom.You know that right?" The girl said as she walk inside her house the boy beside him.

"Yeah...yeah,I'm my mom's son.So..What do we have for dinner?" The boy ask.The girl with wide eyes shouted that made the house tremble like it's shaking like in the earthquake.

"MOM!? DAD!?" The girl shouted/screamed.

"Yes dear? pls don't shout next time.Your gonna scare the neighbors.Also go take a shower." the girl's mom said.Making them look at her.She is in the kitchen door leaning and looking at them cutely.

"Is he gonna sleepover here?" The girl frustratedly ask.Her mom just nodded in response.

"Of course dear.Also we're gonna have salmon Daikon tonight." Her mom said as she leave and enter the kitchen while the girl's mouth agaped in shock.The boy was smiling like an idiot with stars on his eyes.

"Pft..." The girl said and went to her room.The boy behind her trailing him.As soon as they got inside the girl's room the girl quickly enteted the shower.The boy just put his bag fown and went to the girl's ps4 and play bunch of games there.

×××××

"Okay Good night you two." The girl's dad said.The girl's mother beside her as they close the lights.

"Wait! mom! dad! What about storytime?" The girl ask.The boy beside him just nodded.They are both in the same bed since the boy's just sleeping over.

"Fine.." Her mom said walking towards them.Her father followed from behind and sat beside her mother.

"What story are we going to tell today?" Her father asks.The girl lookd at the boy beside her who just gave her a smile.She looked back at her parents.

"Mom,Dad can you please tell us the tale.The tale what was that again...I love you since the day I passed away?" The girl asks.The boy smilingly nodded.

"Okay..wait whare did you heard that?" Her dad asks.
"My dad told me about it.But was later on cut because he has to go visit mom in the hospital.I miss my dad,I miss my mom." The boy said as he looked down at his hands.

The two couple look at each other while the girl puts her hand on the boy's shoulder.The boy looked over to the girl.Meanwhile the girl gave him a warm smile.

"Don't worry! were gonna see them again.You,your dad and your mom would be eating dinner together and telling stories like we do.Hey mom and dad,Can we see auntie and uncle soon?" The girl asked.

The two couple looked at each other giving a sad smile.
"Sure dear,Know let me tell you of that tale you were saying." Her dad said as he sat down and the girl's mom beside her.

'Red ribbons connects you to your soulmate.In your pinky finger you would see a red lace.If you ever see it's end of the pinky,Then you find your soulmate.Your soulmate who would love you and be woth you gor eternity.

"There are also what we call 'life timers' the person who can see them can tell when that person does.How many seconds,minuyes,hours,days,weeks,months,years and even a century.The person who already had seen the life timers said that it is placed in the heart of the certain person.'

'Have your sight ever been flashed into a momentum lost in time? The same moment flashes but another background with another person.Call it wierd but it's said that,that memory flashes the same moment in the past.A possiblity that someone who is with you,knows you before that life or even after.'

But those three are just myths,that's what they say.