STD 2

Chap 7:Cliché kinda love

Pages 56-70

( ˶ ❛ ꁞ ❛ ˶ )

The smell of brewing coffee and chocolates were in the air.Shinobu and Giyuu walked inside a café that the violet eyed girl didn't know.

Right after Giyuu went to fetch her.Shinobu didn't know where part of tokyo are they in.Maybe it isn't even a part of tokyo.

The two gave thier orders in the counter and sat down in a table next to a glass window right after.

Because shinobu was new to the place her eyes started to wonder the whole place instinctively.Meanwhile giyuu just stared at shinobu's curious face for a bit.Enjoying the view in front of him.

As the deep shade of violet eyes scanned the place,it met a deep blue azure one.One that if you look closely,you'll definitely fall in love.

Shinobu blushed at the thought and looked away.Meanwhile Giyuu was curious why shinobu acted that all of a sudden.He has to change the atmosphere,besides it was him who asked her out.

"Kochou,About the last time we talked about..."

"No!? Tomioka-san I don't wanna stop meeting you.It's not because of the red ribbon or stuff,it's because I feel safe with you.See,even if I don't know where we are I still trust you.So please don't say it." Shinobu couldn't help but say those words.

Few seconds of silence she then realised what she just said.She turned to the boy in front of her.Giyuu smiled a little.It made her flustered again.

"If that's what you want then,why don't we enjoy this moment kochou.By the way how'd you been?" Giyuu said.Shinobu stared at him and smiled a little as they start to converse.

"Kochou,you mentioned something like red ribbon earlier.Is it possible you saw these red threads?" Giyuu said as he loft his pinky finger.

Despite of different kinds of threads blocking his way,there's only the girl in front of her that seemed to be an exception.

"Right.Lately when I'm with you I'm starting to see red ribbons.Remember the first time we met? At the butterfly café? At the hospital? Or even now.I see it." Shinobu said as she lift her pinky.

She started to move and fiddle with it.Giyuu felt a familiar vibration.The vibration when she first saw her,the moment she was in trouble at the cafe and right now.

"Yes,I still remembered it.Looks like we only met thrice.So let's meet again.What about that? At Tanjiro's birthday next week.You all recieved an invitation right?" Giyuu said.Making shinobu nod.

"Sure,By the way isn't  this a bit cliché? We only decided to do this because we didn't continue our talk back then.What if we continued what we talked about?" Shinobu said as she looked down at her food.

"..then you should've been my girl." Giyuu mumbled.He didn't realise the fact shinobu heard him.Shinobu's ears reddened.

"W-what do you mean by that!?" Shinobu exclaimed very flustered.Meanwhile Giyuu's eyes widen for a moment to what he just said.Why would he say something clumsy as that?

"It's nothing.Well,Looks like it's gonna be dark soon.What if we go to the park nearby? I heard there'll be fireworks in the sky." Giyuu said trying to cover up what he said.

Shinobu just nodded as they made thier way.

(~ ̄³ ̄)~