ILY 4

A/n:
I finally have the motivation to pursue this story.So thank you for bieng patient about this book.

So thank you for bieng patient about this book

Chap 4;Butterfly garden cafè 1 :Red strings...

Pages 32-40

(*˘︶˘*).。*

"Oi! Gonpanchiro you comi'n??" Inosuke said as he went to Tanjiro's side.

Tanjiro meanwhile gave Kanao the bonquet of flower he's holding.Kanao's faced flustered and accepted the bonquet.Shinobu and Kanae just chuckled at the moment.Meanwhile Giyuu and Sanemi were kinda strucked by the two sisters laughing.Aoi meanwhile is just shaking her head.

"May i ask where are you guys going to?" Tanjiro asked politely

"There's this butterfly garden cafè across the street that just opened.Wanna join us?" Kanao said.Tanjiro then nodded.

"Well,If that is let's go there.Sumi,Naho and Kiyo are already there." Kanae said.Everyone nodded.

They all made thier way out of the house,Giyuu noticed red strings.It's the time of the day again.Giyuu just ignored it but was amazed at was he was seeing as they made thier way at the Butterfly garden.

There were a lot of red strings but some red strings were glowing.The black haired boy can also see the ends of the red strings.Everyone was talking but Giyuu couldn't help but smile a bit.

Shinobu then glanced at Giyuu.Giyuu was at the back of the group.Shinobu noticed Giyuu's smile and she can't help but feel butterflies in her stomach.Shinobu unknowingly moved her pinky causing Giyuu to almost freeze in the spot.

'it's happening again' Giyuu thought.He looked at his pinky and he saw it was glowing.He was following to where it's end is but Tanjiro suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"Giyuu-san! It's been long since we met each other.How are you??" The cinnamon roll brunette said to the depressed black haired boy.

"It's been fine lately,Also how about you and Nezuko? Is she fine?" Giyuu asked Tanjiro.Tanjiro then gave him a smile.

"She's fine though she has to stay at home.That's why I didn't bring her.But Zenitsu volunteered to take care of Nezuko and I trust him." Tanjiro said.Giyuu just nodded.

"Hopefully she'll be fine.By the way who's taking care of her?" Giyuu can't help but ask.
"It's Zenitsu though Urokodaki-san decided to stay at home though for unknown reasons.Which I think he's gonna inerogate him." Tanjiro stated.

"Agatsuma Zenitsu? How did that billionare boy popped there?" Giyuu can't helped but asked.I mean who wouldn't?

The world's known billionare's grandson and an investor at the age of 15 would stay and help out with someone's sister.

"Well...."

Meanwhile Shinobu glanced at Giyuu and saw him talking to Tanjiro normally.Though she can't help to eavesdrop a bit.

Kanae tooked noticed of it and chuckled.Sanemi was confused but when he looked at where Kanae is looking he wanna smile but won't.

"Ara~ What might you be doing Shinobu-chan?" Kanae said.Shinobu then looked immediently at her sister.

"I-it's nothing also looks like were here." Shinobu said.She was trying to change the topic.Also they were already there.

Butterflies,Bushes,Trees,Flowers....But not too much.It's comfortable and relaxing.It's like your nit in the city but somewhere in the mountains.That was the ambiance the garden cafè was giving off.

As they find some vacant seats,The boys can't help but feel thier heartbeating fast.They don't know why but is it becuase of how the butterflies easliy approached the girls? Or is it because of the ambiance? Or the situation they're in.None of the boys could figure out.

Inosuke just shrugged it off and acted like himself.Tanjiro was flustered.Sanemi just looks normal but he has this warm feeling deep inside.Meanwhile Giyuu sighed.He was about to confirm if it was really her,The end of his own red ribbon.

Tanjiro and Kanao sat beside each other as Giyuu and Shinobu sat beside them.Across the table Sanemi and Kanae sat next to Inosuke and Aoi who are weirdly not fighting.Though the two were a blushing mess.

"Let's order.." kanae said.They stated thier orders.Shinobu excused herself in the comfort room.Every one talked and the subject about the night they finally captured Douma.

"...it wasn't my fault Douma suddenly barged in." Inosuke stated.
"But still you fainted." Aoi said making Inosuke glare at her.

"That's enough you two.That's why were here to celebrate it and also thanks to Tomioka-san." Kanae said.Everyone nodded.

Suddenly,Out of nowhere Giyuu's heart began to beat fast.He looked at his pinky and it was shaking like crazy.It was also glowing.

Giyuu was stunned,The red ribnon appeared anounimously three times today and the fact that he's red ribbon is the only one he can see.

"A-ano....Excuse me I have to go to the comfort room." Giyuu said.Everyone looked at Giyuu.Kanao just nodded and Giyuu quickly made his way.

Everyone was curious but thier curiousity was filled right after they heard a loud noise in the comfort room.It echoed the whole garden.

"LET HER GO!!!!!"

(>0<;)