ILY 3

Chap

Chap.3:WANTED: Stalker,Douma

Pages 21-31

<♤><♡><♤>

"INOSUKE!?"

Shinobu and Kanae shouted.Giyuu didn't think twice and stole one of the unconcious Inosuke's bat.He quickly targeted the intruders neck and slammed it.The intruder then fell unconcious.

Somehow,something suddenly flashes in his eyes for a brief minute or two.He saw himself holding a sword running around some kind of fortress with a familiar guy.Everything went fast and when a crow began saying something he quickly regained composure.

"I think you all should be really careful next time.Especially him." Giyuu pointed at inosuke's unconcious body when he went back to his senses fully.

Kanae went to check inosuke's nerves if it's still flowing.Shinobu went to the kitchen and get her own made aid kit.Giyuu went up and told the other girls what happen.

"I really hope he's okay" Sumi said.
"Yeah,He always protects us from butglers and kidnappers." Naho said.
"He might be reckless sometimes but he loves us." Kiyo said.

"You really love your inosuke nii-san do you?" Giyuu asked.The three little girls nodded eagerly.

"Then let's go down and check on him." Giyuu said as he led the four girls down stairs.Kanao of coursed didn't think twice and check on inosuke.

"Is he alright?" The three little girls ask.
Kanae nodded.

"Where's the intruder?" Aoi asked.They can already hear sirens outside.Indicating that the police have arrived.

"Here he is." Shinobu said.She tied the intruder up in a chair.The intruder has his mask on but the rainbow color in his eyes makes Giyuu know who he is.

As soon as the police went inside the house.Kanae and Aoi talked to the police.Shinobu told the nurse to take care of inosuke in the meantime.The girls just dat on the side kanao guarding them.

"Douma?" The police then nodded at what Kanae said.

"This man has already killed a lot of women.Even raped them.One of them were killed mercilessly because she was trying to protect herself." The police said.The police then appraoched Giyuu.

"Young man,I think we found the person who killed your sister.Don't worry she's in a better place know." The police said.Making giyuu turn his gaze at the police and back to douma.

Right now he wanted to punch the hell out of douma for stalking his sister.That's also the reason why that guy looked familiar.Giyuu just nodded at the police.

Shinobu looked at Giyuu pitifully because of what she over heard.She sighed.Douma was know in the police car and was smilingly waving back at shinobu.The two looked at him in disgust as the police car left.

"Thank you so much again Tomioka-san.You did a lot of good things to me and everyone.Maybe we can treat you for something." Shinobu said.

"No,It's alright.I have to do it even if Inosuke is still concious.So should we check on him?" Giyuu asked.

"Sure,As long as we treat you tomorrow for lunch.Just come to the butterfly garden across the street." Shinobu convinced giyuu.Giyuu had no choice but to nod in agreement.

》Timeskip《

"Ara~ your early Tomioka-san.Just wait here in the living room with Sanemi-san." Kanae said.

Little did kanae know that Sanemi and Giyuu know each other.Giyuu glanced at Sanemi who is staring deep into Giyuu's soul.

"Oha-"

"Stop right there Tomioka,If your gonna hit on Shinobu I won't let you." Sanemi said.Giyuu's eyebrows furrow.

"What do you mean Sanemi-san? I was invited to be here." Giyuu said calmly.

Sanemi was about to speak when Inosuke suddenly walked out of nowhere surpringly dressed up well.He was walking with his hands which have bats moving upward and downward.

"Oohh! Serima-san! Your here!! Wanna fight again???" Inosuke asked the white haired boy.

"Later after we get back home.Anyway what is this man doing here?" Sanemi asked Inosuke to which the boar head looked at Inosuke.

"The half-half hoodie guy? It's a long story and I bet Kanae's gonna tell you about it.Anyways have you seen aoi anywhere?" Inosuke asked.

"Why? Are you gonna ask her out or something?" Shonobu teased Inosuke.The three boys looked at each other in shock to see the four girls dressed up.

"What!? Seriously Shinobu!? Why would I go out with that meanie!" Inosuke exclaimed.Aoi stuck her tongue out of her mouth at Inosuke.

"Why would I even go out wuth a food stealer boar headed warfreak who brings bats everywhere?!" Aoi retorted.

But before anything could happen the door bell rang.Kanao excused herself and opened the door to see a familiar boy that inosuke happily greeted.

"Oi! Gonpanchiro you comi'n??"

A/N:Sorry for slow updates,Still on-hold.
2/9/2022
:>