Ily 2

Chap

Chap. 2:The butterfly sisters and the guy with a boar mask

Pages 16-21

<♤><♡><♤>

"Tomioka-san,Thank you for covering up for me." Shinobu said.Giyuu gave her a nod.

Few minutes before,Shinobu decided to go home so Giyuu offered to go with her.Shinobu was hesitant at first,But when she saw Douma waiting at the side of the entrance.So she didn't think twice and Giyuu accompanied her home.Right now,they are both in front of the Kochou's residence.

"Your welcome." Giyuu said.

"I'm going inside no-"

"Ara~ Shinobu never said were having a visitor tonight."

The two looked at a tall girl that looks like Shinobu but two butterfly hairpins.There is also two girls beside her.One with rightside pony tail and the other one with pig-tails.

"Uh-...Nee-san,This is Tomioka-san.He protected me from Douma-sa-" before Shinobu could finish her sentence.Some guy with a boar mask interupted her.That boar masked guy is in front of kanae,Kanao and Aoi.

"Where's that rainbow eye? Where!?! where!?" the guy with a boar mask said.He was holding two bats with him.Ready to charge anyone in front of him.

"Inosuke,Douma's not here.Please calm down." Kanae said as she approached inosuke.But Insouke was alarmed.He pointed a bat at Giyuu.

"You! Who are you? Are you stalking Shinobu-chan too!?!" Inosuke said.Giyuu and Shinobu's eyes widen.Aoi and Kanae trying to stop inosuke of what he's thinking while Kanao is at the back with the three girls;Sumi,Kiyo, and Naho.

"Inosuke,Calm down.His Tomioka-san.He protected me from Douma.And please let your bat down or we will lock it up in a closet." Shinobu said.

Inosuke sighed.He put down the bat.Though glaring at Giyuu.I mean,even though Giyuu protected Shinobu,He won't do anything....right? Inosuke is just bieng cautious.

"Ara~ Everyone let's get inside.I think the food is ready inside.You too Tomioka-san.I think you should have dinner with us." Kanae said.

"I'm so-" but before giyuu could say anything,Aoi dragged him inside.So he have no choice but to get inside.

"Itadakimasu" everyone in the room said.Everyone began to eat,Well except Giyuu who just stared at his food.

"Don't worry,We just made this soba a few hours ago." Kanae said.Giyuu just nodded and started to eat.

"Ara~..How did Tomioka-san protected you Shinobu?" Kanae asked shinobu.

"Well....." Shinobu told Kanae who just nodded.Meanwhile inosuke who is done eating his food is listening silently and intently.He has to know what Giyuu is really up to.

"Ara~ Thank you Tomioka-san.Well,I do hope you can protect shinobu sometimes.We can't be by her side at all times so we need to be sure she's protected until douma is caught in the act." Kanae said making Aoi nod.

"Although My privacy and my sense of freedom will be limited." Shinobu mumbled.Giyuu felt alarmed.The two of them sat beside each other so clearly he can hear it.

"Don't worry Kochou,I'll make sure the stalker of yours would get what he deserves." Giyuu said to Shinobu.Shinobu gave him a warm smile.

"Me too! I'm gonna protect her! Besides I'm already protecting all of the girls in this house!" Inosuke said.All of the girls chuckled while Giyuu gave him a nod.

Toktok toktok

"I'm gonna get it!" Inosuke said as he walks away waving the two bats in his hands.

"He's wierd." Giyuu said.

"Yes he is,But he's protecting us." Shinobu said.Kanae then began to tell something.

"Well,The truth is we just found inosuke seating in the streets with a boar mask.He's holding two bats and some guys were torchering him."

"Shinobu-chan didn't think twice and chop those guys napes.Those guys fell down and we quickly escape there dragging inosuke." Aoi added after she swallowed her food.

"Then we asked insouke what he was doing there.At first he didn't said anything.So I reassured him that we will help him.Then he told us that his mom died and some boar took care of him.Then he-" Before Kanae could finsih what she was saying,Everyone heard some glass shattered.

"Stay calm everyone." Kanae said.
"Okay you all know the drill...Go go go" kanae said like they were all trained what they have to do at this times.

Sumi,Kiyo,naho and kanao went to the second floor of the house.Aoi called the cops.Kanae,Shinobu and the confused giyuu went to see what's happening.

"INOSUKE!?!"

:>