STD 3

Chap 8:Speak now
Pages:71-85

"Wow! It's amazing here tomioka!!" Shinobu exclaimed as she leaned in the bars. She and Giyuu are watching at the beautiful fireworks in the sky.

"Of course." Giyuu said.He's attention was not in the beautiful splattering colors in the sky, but the smiling lady beside him.

Shinobu's sight then unconciously drifted at the black haired boy beside her.A faint vlush crept in her face but it wasn't too visible for Giyuu to notice.

"Right! Uhmm...Tomioka-san will we be meeting up after this? I mean that is if you want to." Shinobu said as she looked at the deep azure blue eyes of giyuu.

Giyuu then looked away nodding.Shinobu's aura then began to brighten up more.It was like despite of the bright fireworks beside them, shinobu shone brighter. Bright enough to slowly melt his heart.

Shinobu then looked at the fireworks then back at Giyuu. Who was staring at her for a while now.

"Tomioka-san, Looks like nothing bad happened today. So that means it's safe to meet up right?" Shinobu said and giyuu just realised it.

But that was too early for shinobu to say.

"... Moshi,moshi.... Kamado?..... Hospital?.... Nezuko.... We're coming don't worry. "

"Something's burning! A red ribbon's burning.It also has a familiar pattern."

"Let's comeback at that later.We need to check on Nezuko-chan!"

"What happened to her!?"

"We're about to find out."

<~Timeskip,hospital
"Tanjiro-kun! What happened?"-shinobu
"Where's Nezuko?"-Giyuu

"Ah!? Shinobu-san! Tomioka-san! Nezuko's not looking fine.She's currently at the ER.I don't know what's happening!!!" Tanjiro said panickly.

Giyuu and Shinobu look at Tanjiro with pity.Eversince Tanjiro and Nezuko lived with thier uncle urokodaki,The two still need thier parents.Urokodaki can't be always with them at all rimes because of his job.The two was even impress on how Tanjiro and Nezuko are lately,After what they had been through.

As Tanjiro said those words.A guy with a mask and surgeon attire came out.

"Sir Kamado,Do you know someone who could see akai?" The surgeon said with a worried face.

"Akai? That sounds familiar."tanjiro said.Giyuu then stepped forward.

"I do,What's wrong with Nezuko? Does it have to do with the akai?" Giyuu said.The surgeon then nodded.Shinobu and Tanjiro meanwhiel are still thinking what it means and where they heard it.

"Okay,Sir Kamado.Let me borrow your accomplice for a while." The surgeon said.Tanjiro just modded confusingly.Meanwhile,Shinobu felt uneasy somehow.

Giyuu went with the surgeon and inside the ER.He was sure it was the 'akai' the surgeon meant.Red thread of fate can kill someone.Especially if that person's soulmate would be in grave trouble.