Ily 1

Chap

Chap. 1:Helpful Strangers

PAGES 1-15

<♡><♤><♡>

Eversince the day giyuu saw somethings he can do that others can't.He promised himself to be responsible in using it.But it really annoys him to see twice a day in crowds some red strings that are invisible.

He sighed and sat down in a corner of a public library.He was reading some novel he saw in the book section.When in instinct,His eyes drifted away from the letters and someone in the entrance door.

There was a short black and lilac tipped hair girl that caught his attention.He don't know why it caught his attention.He just shrugged it off and went back to reading.

But his eyes was being decieved.It was like it has it's own control.Not until the time of the day came.As his eyes shifted back to his book he saw those annoying red strings that blocked his sight from the letters he read from the book.

He sighed and put the book down.Then he saw his pinky finger has a red string.It usually takes two minutes for him to see those strings spread around.

He looked at his pinky for a while.Then it suddenly shooked.It moved.Giyuu alarmed himself.He knew that if this happens the soulmate is close to each other.

He looked around and saw the girl who caught his attention.She was fiddling her own pinky while some freak corner him.

Giyuu looked around and sees no one saw so he silently went out of his seat and approached them.

"....Shinobu-chan,C'mon why won't you be my girlfriend?" The freak guy said.He's blonde and wierdly rainbow eyes.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop whatever your doing douma-san.You know I don't like you and please stop cornering me.I need to get the book I need." the girl said.

"Ughh,C'mon why won't yo-" before douma would touch shinobu's shoulders,Giyuu slapped his hands away and protected Shinobu.

He himself was shock of what he did but he still wants to protect the girl.He hates it when he saw a girl getting hurt.It reminds him off his big sister who passed away because of a sudden heart attack.Tsutako would always remind Giyuu to be kind and protect other people especially girls.

"Hey,What were you doing?" Giyuu straightforwardly asks Douma,who was shocked at the moment didn't reply.

Shinobu on the other hand felt protected.She don't know why but she felt relieved that guy saved him.Even though he's a stranger.

"Uhmm...Shinobu-chan.Do you know him?" Douma asked at Shinobu which is behind tomioka's back.Giyuu of coursed protected,rather shielded shinobu at what douma did.

"Uhmm..of course,He's my doctor's son." Shinobu reasoned.Giyuu just nodded in response.Douma looked at the two suspiciously.

He shruggs it off...or so what they see.Left Shinobu with her doctor's son.Although,Douma himself was suspicious of the things happening here,He would do everything hecan to fulfill hid own wish.Through hook or crook.

Giyuu sighed.He gazed at the tiny lady behind his back and look away the moment shinobu turned his gaze at him.

"Thank you...." Shinobu mumbled.

"What did you just say?" Giyuu asked shinobu.Shinobu widen her eyes.She looked at giyuu reluctantly.

"Thank you!" Was all she can say.She then stormed out of the library.

But before she can move further,someone made her stop by pulling her hands.

"What the-?" Before Shinobu about to say the next word.Giyuu put his hand on his mouth.Like telling her to shut up for a minute.Shinobu nodded hesitantly.

Giyuu looked at Shinobu's back and then signaled her to follow him.Shinobu just let Giyuu dragged her.Besides,He helped her on getting away from that psycho-stalker.

Giyuu dragged her to where he was seating and reading.Giyuu offered her to seat.Shiniobu accepted it.Giyuu gave him a book about butterflies,She accepted it.Although,Shinobu had no idea what Giyuu was doing.

"Uhmm-"

"Whatever you do,Don't look from behind.Just keep on reading.I'll tell you when to leave.Someone's still waiting for you at the entrance." Giyuu whispered in shinobu's ear.

The flustered Shinobu just nodded and read and keep on reading.Later on,Shinobu's bag vibrated.She excused herself and went to the comfortroom.

Meanwhile Giyuu just sighed.He looked back at the entrance.Douma was at the corner of the door.Clearly glaring at him with a dark aura behind it.But the boy deadpanned it.

"Guess I have to accompany her back home.It's hard to have stalkers stalking you all day." Giyuu said to himself.He went back to reading.

None of the words make sense.It was like his mind drifted off to something.Something he wouldn't like to happen again.

5 years ago.His sister was stalked.Giyuu was worried for her.Tsutako would always be paranoid and it's up to Giyuu to protect her big sister.Not until Giyuu didn't fetch his sister.When he got home though.She saw her watching TV.He sat down next to her.

"How's your day Giyuu?"

"It was fine nee-san.Sorry I didn't fetch you.I was asked to help a teacher with some work for the upcoming school festival." Giyuu reasoned as he sat down to tsutako.

"Nah,It's okay.Giyuu Listen,Thank you for always protecting nee-san.Live a happy life okay?" Tsutako said as he hugged giyuu.The curious boy just shrugged it off and hugged her back.

Then Giyuu geard the kitchen phone ring.He went to the kitchen and answer it.Since Giyuu volunteered.

"Moshi,Mosh." He said.

"Giyuu,Listen.Don't cry okay?" Giyuu recognised the voice It was from his mom who is now at work.

"Hai" was all he can say.He tighten his grip on the phone and listened carefully.

"Your nee-san was....raped.There was someone passing by an alley when she saw yoyr nee-san.Giyuu,Mom and dad are driving home.just stay-"

Giyuu left the phone in the counter and went back to the couch.Where his sister was watching TV.But to his surprise.She wasn't there.Though the TV was on.

Giyuu sat down the couch.He hugged his knees.He started to sob.He knew something bad was gonna happen since he saw that tsutako's timer is going out today.He knew it.But he didn't protect his sister.He didn't even tried to fetch her for some long errands.

Giyuu then felt a someone sat beside him.He looked at Shinobu.Shinobu then turned his gazed to Giyuu.

"Before I forgot,Kochou Shinobu"
"Tomioka Giyuu"

:>