STD 1

Chap 6;The aftermath

Pages 45-55

<♤><♡><♤>

------>Third person's pov
The owner of the garden cafè,Sabito quickly opened the comfort room's door.Sabito would always secure that his garden cafè is secured and always safe.But not this time.

As the door opened,Giyuu went out of it with a face full of worry.Meanwhile Makomo quickly took notice of it and called the ambulance and police.

Everyone in the cafè were bothered about what just happened.But the gang just told them everything is fine,even if some of them don't really know if it is.

As soon as the ambulance arrived Giyuu gave them shinobu's unconcious body.Meanwhile the kochou siblings were worried sick.So Giyuu have to tell them what happened when he opened the door.

As he told then what happened,The police didn't saw the guy's body.As if someone already took it even if they were in the door almost the whole time.

Shinobu's eyes opened.Her eyesight was a bit blurry but it was know fine.She saw a dextrose and room that looks liks the one in the hospitals.

She tried to seat but felt someone helped her too.She looked up only to see a familair blue azure eyes.The ones her red ribbon are tied to.

"Thanks Tomioka-san,For everything.It's kinda strange though how whenever we meet we always got trouble." Shinobu said right after Giyuu helped her.

"Hmm..It's kinda wierd.But if you like we could st-"
"No!"Shinobu interfered what Giyuu was about to say.The two were shock to what shinobu did.Good thing there was only the two of them.

"But you didn't finish me yet Kochou.I think we should stop-"Once again shinobu interfered to what giyuu was saying.

"If your gonna say we'll stop meeting up then,please don't.It's kinda wierd but when we first met I started seeing my own red ribbon.I don't believe it at first though.It happens whenever I'm with you.I don't know why it does but the end of my red ribbons seems to be...to be yours.So please don't say we shouldn't meet up again.Besides,You'll still save me at the end of the day." Shinobu suddenly blurted out those words.

For now she has to take risks.Shinobu knows about what red ribbons are and what they do.Besides,She wants to at least tease the boy that seemed to be the end of her red ribbon.

Shinobu glanced at Giyuu.A flush of pink tint appeared on her cheeks when she saw Giyuu smile as he looked at the ground.It was indeed a rare sight for her.

"Kochou,Believe it or not I-" before giyuu could say anything.The door swung open and Kanae with Sanemi,Sabito and Makomo was there.Kanae looked surprised and instantly went to her sister's side and hugged shinobu.

Meanwhile,Sanemi,Sabito and Makomo were relief to because Shinobu had woken up.

As the breezy wind of April arrives,Shinobu smiled to herself as she chose something to wear.

"It's too classy....Too...much?....Too revealing I may burn this tomorrow....Too poofy.Why do I have this clothes in my Wardrobe anyways?" Shinobu exclaimed clearly panicking.

It was weeks since the tragedy happened.The guy was arrested,Though who knows if there's some guys like him out there.The butterfly sisters were happy and relief of shinobu's condition.So did the boys,Makomo and Sabito.

Makomo and Sabito were Giyu's friend and said that what they ordered that time was free and that the two will just take care of the hospital bills.They will maks sure nothing like that happened.

As to our ship,Since Kanae never left Shinobu's side at the hospital even though she was fine.Giyuu just gave shinobu a not that next monday they'll continue what they were talking about.That's why Shinobu is currently panicking what to wear.

Kanae chuckled at the sight.The sight she knew one day she'll see.

"My sister's all grown up.Shinobu don't stress yourself." Kanae said as she approached shinobu who was looking at a mountain of clothes.

"I'm not panicking nee-san! It's just...just the first time I was bieng asked out." Shinobu said as she sat down at the side of her bed.

"Well douma asked you out once didn't he? Even h-"before Kanae could say a certain name shinobu caught her off.

"By someone decent.Nit the ones with criminal records." Shinobu said.Kanae just nodded and picked a fabric.

"What about this? It looks pretty and 'decent'" kanae said.As she held out a fabric of pinkish purple dress.It's ends has tiny butterflies and it's below the knee.

"It's perfect nee-san!!!" Shinobu exclaimed as she held out the dress.Kanaw just chuckled.How she adore her sister.Her sister that's currently doing fine.

<( ̄︶ ̄)>