Chapter 7: It's wrong...

Chapter 7

“I’ve waited too long for this to happen for you to just ‘put it behind you’, I know you feel something and I’ll prove it.” I said harshly, my hand still gripping his arm. I pulled him even closer until our bodies were practically pressed together then proceeded move my face closer to his.

He gasped and tried to pull away from me but I held firmly. It was times like these that I was glad for my inhuman strength because if not for it Grady would have been out of my arms and probably on the way to beating me to a pulp by now.

“I don’t feel anything let me go.” He gritted out still trying to break from my hold.

I chuckled “Don’t know why you’re even trying cause you know you can’t free yourself.” I said then watched in satisfaction as he stopped his struggling and glared at me. If looks could kill.

“This isn’t funny anymore Thomas, let me go.” He said fiercely, then clenched his fists so that his muscles bunched. I wasn’t sure if he was trying to scare me off by doing that but if he was it wasn’t working because it only made me want him even more.

Without loosening my hold very much I ran my hand up his arm, watching his expression intently. He clenched his teeth but his expression didn’t change much. I wouldn’t let up though, I’d waited in the wings for so long, hoping he’d somehow fall for me, somehow be attracted to me. I’d waited and worried, I’d watched him walk around with girl after girl and I’d stood by hurting and doing nothing. No more.

Last night had been an eye opener for me, I’d realized that he actually did feel something for me and as expected from Grady he was trying to fight it. It was time to act and I’d make him see he couldn’t fight it anymore, I’d make him see he didn’t need to fight it, so I pulled him closer once more and dipped my head, my lips on his in no time, and as seemed to be the trend, as soon as soon as my lips touched his, he stopped all struggling and it was like he was lost in the kiss, as if he was too weak to fight it.

I stepped closer, molding our bodies together, my arousal pressed to his growing one. I kissed his softly, my lips moving over his in a gentle caress, then I stuck out my tongue, running it along his bottom lip, leaving a wet trail.

 He groaned and shifted, trying to get closer and that spurned me on, I kissed him a bit more forcefully now and when his mouth parted under mine my tongue dipped in mingling with his in battle of pure seduction and I found myself more turned on than I’d been in a long time.

 I deepened the kiss, my hands loosening to roam all over his heated flesh. He moaned and I felt the palm of his hands press up against my chest, causing me to step forward wanting to feel more or him, but my step caused him to stubble and our lips broke apart. The instant we were no longer touching his eyes widened in shock before he lowered it in shame, it was one of the saddest things I’d ever seen.

“We shouldn’t, we can’t do this.” He whispered, then brought his hand up to his mouth and fingered his damp lips.

“Why Grady? What’s so wrong with this? Why is it so hard for you to accept?” I asked, needing to hear his answer.

He took a few steps back until he was standing at the beginning of the stair case, when he realized this, he sat down, his hands clasped in front of him and his head bent. “Because…it’s wrong, this is wrong.” He said it so softly I had to almost tilt my head closer to hear and when I did my heart broke at how dejected he sounded.

“Why though,” I pushed, “Why is it wrong? Because society says it is?” I asked; my voice soft.

“No-“