Chapter 11:.... DAY 2 : Nursing Thomas....

Chapter 11

~Grady’s POV~

I ran my palm down his hot hard flesh and watched as his muscles flexed at the contact. He was beautiful, his veins bulging, his body practically melting under my touch. His gasps of delight filled me with heat and longing and his moans of pleasure filled me with intense desire.

Yes he was beautiful and helpless and all mine. I smiled at the thought and my grin widened when his skin flushed beneath my palm. Slow fingers continued to travel over his flesh, dancing over his firm nipples and moving lower and lower all the while. I’d never done something like this to a man before and so I was almost giddy with excitement yet filled with embarrassment.

I looked into his eyes which were firmly set on my face, taking in all my expressions without saying a word. His eyes were hooded with lust and longing, lust and wonder, lust and need and I licked my lips as they’d suddenly gone dry. His eyes followed the movement and he licked his as well, telling me with that simple action exactly what he wanted; no; needed.

So I bent my head, lowering it ever so slowly to his, making him wait for the touch. I wanted him to feel the same intense desire that rocked through my system. I wanted him to burn with it as I did every time I saw him.

I wanted him to crave my attention, crave my touch like I did his and most of all I wanted him to cry out in pleasure from my ministration; I needed to hear my name on his lips as I drove him to the point of no return and I wanted it now!

I finally slammed my lips down onto his damp ones and in an instant our tongues found each other, dancing to an ancient song only they knew. They plunged and dipped, suckled and slid against each other making him moan with pleasure and clutch my arm, dragging me ever closer.

I deepened the kiss further, reveling in the knowledge of how intense it could be between two men. It was always this way with him, never worse only better to the point where I felt I could never get tired of him.

He said we were mates, was that why it was like this? Was that the reason the heat between us was so scalding? I didn’t know and in this moment I didn’t care. I just needed him, every part of him.

My hand skated once more over his smooth skin roughly and he cried out against my lips when I accidentally brushed against his bandage. I broke this kiss instantly. I almost forgot he was hurt.

I looked into his eyes as he clenched his teeth and waited for the pain to disappear and I swallowed against the lump that formed in my throat. I hated seeing him in pain.

“It’s okay, I’m alright.” He gasped out.

I looked him over just to make sure it wasn’t that the cuts had opened again. They hadn’t. What had started as me rubbing a damp cloth over his naked body as a way to get him clean since he couldn’t make it up the stairs and he wasn’t allowed to get his cuts wet, had quickly turned into a full on make-out session and when that had ended I’d been drawn to exploring his body with my hands, his hardened flesh had only motivated me to continue but I couldn’t afford to make him hurt anymore than he had already been and so I had to stop.

I gave him an apologetic look and moved to get his discarded clothes but his hand on my upper arm stopped me and when I looked around his still lustful expression grounded me.

“You don’t have to stop, we can take it slow, just be gentle.” He said with a smile and I found myself grinning back.

“You sure?” I asked anyway, just to be certain and he nodded.