Mom inventing best study trick

Today we had got a lot of homework from our school and plus we got a lot exhausted attending classes since morning

Today we had got a lot of homework from our school and plus we got a lot exhausted attending classes since morning. By the time we reached home, we had no energy left to do any work.  So we thought of leaving the study plan and sleep early today. Even Mohit and Rishi had the same plan.  So we three had agreed to stick to this plan and so we went home. But the next morning, I heard some interesting stuffs from both Mohit and Rishi.
When they reached home, their mom was sitting on the sofa. " tum log Aa gaye, Chalo fresh ho kar Aa jao. Main tum do no ke liye Khaana laga Deti hoon".
( U guys r back home, common freshen up and I ll serve the lunch).
After we were done with our lunch, we were feeling sleepy. So Mohit said to Shweta, " mummy, aaj bohot thak gaye hai. Isliye aaj padhai ka Mann nahi hai pleaaasseee. "(mom, today we r very exhausted and so we don't feel like studying, pleaaasseee).
Mom was very angry at them and so she said, " Aisa kuch nahi chalega, Yeh tum logon Ka roz ka naatak. Chalo chupchap books nikalo "( nothing doing, u guys r becoming lazy day by day. Come on open your books). Both of them had no other option but to listen to her. They went and got their books and sat next to her.
1 hour passed by and they could not memorize even one question properly. "Abhi tak tum dono se ek bhi question yaad nahi hua? "( Till now u guys couldn't memorize even one question?).  They both were looking really tired as they were not able to open their eyes properly. So Shweta was thinking a way to somehow make them complete their studies. Just then, a plan struck her mind, but she was not sure if this would work or no.  So she just tried her luck. " Achcha suno, tum dono se ek baat kehna tha mujhe". ( OK, listen I wanted to tell u guys something).  They both kept their books away and began listening to her. "Tum dono ne uss din kabaddi game ke baad Jo mujhe, milkar gudgudi kiya woh mujhe bohot pasand aaya. "(That day after the kabaddi game, I liked the way u guys had tickled me) She said this blushing. This got them interested in listening to her. "Sachchi? Mummy aapko sachch mein pasand aaya? Humein bhi aapko gudgudi Karke bada maza aaya uss din, lekin Hum Batane mein darr rahe the".( Really? Mom u liked it?  Even we both liked tickling u that day but we're scared to tell u that).  She could see their energies coming back and so she thought that this was the right time to get the ball to her court. " toh main Yeh soch Rahi thi ki......,  har do questions ke Sahi jawab dene par main tumhe mujhe gudgudi Karne ka mauka doongi. Tum log jahaan chaho wahaan mujhe gudgudi Kar sake ho. Theek hai? "( So I was thinking....., for every 2 questions correctly answered, I ll let u guys tickle me wherever u like. Is that OK?). They both jumped up with joy and quickly took their books and began to study. On seeing this, Shweta was really happy. At least she was getting her job done.
W

ithin 10 minutes, Mohit got his first question correct. "Chaliye mummy, tartar ho jaye Aap. " and Shweta did as she was told. She stood by the wall and slowly lifted her arms up in the air, seducing both her kids with her sexy body. Mohit slowly shifted her pallu, revealing her juicy navel to the very best. The slowly lifting up of her arms, was exposing her underarm area and this was turning on Rishi and she could see that. She winked at him, seducing him too, when she felt the lips of Mohit, touch her navel. She went like, " aaahhhh mmhhujjhhheee aaahhhh nnaahhh ttummmhhaarrii mmoocccchheee mmuujhhheee gghhuuuddgghhuudddii kkaaarrhh rhhaaiii hhaaiiii hahahaha".( aaahhhh uurrrhhh mmmoouusshhttaacchhee iihhsss thhhiiicckllliiinngg mmmhheee haha haha). He couldn't to kiss and lick around her navel and in between moved his moustache to and from on her exposed belly skin to tickle her.