NEW YEAR'S GUEST

After the Diwali celebrations happened, Mohit and Rishi had gone on a camp with their friends and Shweta was supposed to stay alone at home. They were off for a long vacation. A week passed by, when one of Shweta's childhood friend came to see her. Her name was Hansika. They both were classmates during their school days and were seen together always wherever they go. They both used to share all their secrets and incidences in their life everytime. Watching them so close, other classmates used to envy them and at times, people even tried to fill their ears against each other. But all their attempts had failed and no one could succeed in breaking their friendship. Shweta had kept Hansika's friendship as a secret and never told about her to either Mohit or Rishi. That day, Shweta had kept the main door open and was folding the washed clothes and keeping them in the cupboard. Her back was facing the bedroom door. So, Hansika just sneaked in through the main door and searching for Shweta, went all the way to the bedroom door. She slowly opened the door and in order to give Shweta, a surprise, hugged her tight from behind and lifted her in the air and began tickling her waist with all her fingers. "Chodo mujhe, hheeehhheeee kkhhaauunnnn hhhaaaaiiiiii hahahahaahah. Ghhhuuddgghhuuddiiii mmhhaaaatttt kkkhhaarrrooooo"(Leave me be, hhheeeeeehheeee wwwhhooooo iiisssss iihhhtttt hahaahahaahaha. Dhhhoonnntttt tthhiiccckkklleeee mmmhhheeeeee). Then Hansika laid her on the bed and sitting on her said, "Surprise babe..." . Shweta was shocked and at the same time overwhelmed with joy, as she didnt expect her to come. "Tum aa gayi....??"(U arrived..??), she said, still panting to the tickling. 

Hansika, being satirical, asked her," Haan kyun? Nahi aana chahiye tha?"(Yes, y? Shouldnt have come?)

Hansika, being satirical, asked her," Haan kyun? Nahi aana chahiye tha?"(Yes, y? Shouldnt have come?). " Nahi... aisa nahi hhhaaiiiiii hahahaahah"(No, nothing like tthhaaatattt hahahaahha), Shweta replied and before she could complete her sentence, Hansika ran her fingers all over her body, tickling her everywhere. Shweta begged alot,"Nhhaaiiiii ppllhheeaasseeeee gghhuudddgghhudddiiiiii nnhhaaaiiiiiii hahahaahahahaha. MMhhaaiiinnnn mmhhhaaarrr jjhhaauunnggiii hhhaaahahahaa"(Nhhoooooo ppllhheeeaassseeee nnhhooooo tthhiiccckkklliinnggggg hahaahahahahaah. Iiihhllllllll ddhiiiiieeeeeee ahahahaahahah). On hearing this, Hansika paused her tickling and pretending to be sympathetic, said," Awwwww, tum mar jaogi? Main aisa kaise hone de sakti hoon. Abhi toh maine shuroo kiya hai......"(Awwww, u ll die? How can i let this happen. I have just begun.....), as soon as she said this, she again began tickling her but this time, she unstrapped her overcoat and since Shweta was lying on the bed with her arms open, it became easier for Hansika to quickly dig into her armpits and tickle her. As soon as she felt her pointy nails on her armpits, Shweta just freaked out and her eyes wide opened," OOMMMGGGGG mmmeeerrreeeee bbhhaaagggaaaalllll mmhheeiinnn nnhhaaaiiiii ppllhheeeeaassseeeee"( OOMMMGGGG nnhhhoootttt mmhhhhyyyy aarrrmmmpphhiiitttsssss pplllhheeaaassseeee). So Hansika, just trying to be not understanding what she was trying to say, asked her," bagal mein kya nahi??"( What not  on your armpits??). Shweta didnt understand that she was trying to fool around with her, so she replied,"Gghhuuddgghhudddiiiii"(Thhhiiccckkklleessss).

 Shweta didnt understand that she was trying to fool around with her, so she replied,"Gghhuuddgghhudddiiiii"(Thhhiiccckkklleessss)